Twitter reacts to Barao removal

6ULDV8 -

It would be amazing if every fighter below LHW just agreed to move up a weight together.

It would be awesome for the fighters, the sport, and the fans.

These poor bastards are killing themselves before they ever get into the Octagon® and that ain't cool.

I don't even watch weigh ins anymore.  It's too damn depressing to see what these guys do to themselves because they have to, because everyone else does.

Stop it.

No kidding. If everyone just moved up a weight class it wouldnt matter. Phone Post 3.0

Blue please :) Phone Post 3.0

They need to implement same day weigh ins. It would reduce the cuts and the stuff like this. And yes everyone would fight a little heavier and wed find out who was the better fighter not the better nutritionist and hydration expert.

Wrestlers have already died and sooner or later so will a big name MMA Star. Sadly we wont have reform til that happens.

Don't blame me.

Why is he wearing black belt shorts? There's only ONE guy allowed to wear those. They should retire black belt shorts in his honor! Phone Post 3.0

Raphael Assuncao has a point

wonder if dominic cruz woulda taken it

Raphael Assuncao @RaphaAssuncao
Much respect and best regards to Barão BUT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY TITLE SHOT @ufc 177 I was ready in shape, healthy & 6 fight win streak.

yuuuuuuuuuup

kennedy that was not needed

Them passing in Assuncao is a head scratcher. He claims to have been ready and on weight....he just beat TJ 2 fights ago. Wtf ufc? Phone Post 3.0

Sadly the worst part is we STILL get Barao vs TJ 2 only now DFW gets to carny hype it as if it's a grudge match since this fight got cancelled.

Dana will act like TJ demands the rematch because he hates him for not making weight.

Obviously we were gonna get the rematch already but nobody cared.

Nobody will care yet but now DFW will use this last minute scratch to start selling TJ vs Barao as some phony grudge match. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Sadly the worst part is we STILL get Barao vs TJ 2 only now DFW gets to carny hype it as if it's a grudge match since this fight got cancelled.

Dana will act like TJ demands the rematch because he hates him for not making weight.

Obviously we were gonna get the rematch already but nobody cared.

Nobody will care yet but now DFW will use this last minute scratch to start selling TJ vs Barao as some phony grudge match. Phone Post 3.0

Dana already said Barao isn't getting a shot next.

The Brazilian Flu -
Brazillian Flu - Don't blame me.

dude......srsly?
Forgot to switch user names Phone Post 3.0

Wtf Kennedy Phone Post

Tim Kennedy is embarrassing himself. Phone Post 3.0

The Brazilian Flu -
Brazillian Flu - Don't blame me.

dude......srsly?
Lol @ making slightly different accounts 1 day apart. Phone Post 3.0

Tim what the fuck lol.

Maybe Tim knows something we don't.

"Tim what are your thoughts on The Ukranian conflict right now?"

"I think the Russians are on PED's and that is making them agressive and drive their tanks and jets better, it's unfair to the Ukranians 157% of Russian soliders are on PEDs!"

"Your thoughts on ISIS?"

"Praying to God on PEDs leads to over-zealotry, it's unfair to the other religions. 369.3% of Islamists are on PEDs. More random testing during Ramadan"