Two OU football players learn the hard way.....

John Cable - 

For the 50TH FUCKING TIME! The two OU players that got handled, WERE NON COMBATANT, NON PHYSICAL, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT POSITION PLAYERS!. LOL. Like fighting a pickle ball player. Is that all you got. 

LOL at all the " Whooo, two big ass D1 football players got beat up by wrasslers" Dream on mother fuckers. 

Shane Carwin!!!  Try that shit with him. he was a football player. he played NOSEGUARD. Which means he hits 2-3 of the strongest and biggest players in the sport. 25 to 60 times a game. Centers and ofensive guards. Double teamed most of the time. High speed , full uncoil collisions. forearms. Elbows, hits to the head. Straight palm heel punches to head and helmet, by 300 pound dudes that bench press over 500 fucking pounds. Wearing big ass leather gloves with 3 layers of leather in the palms.  

Go fuck with him. Fuck around and find out. yeah and I know he needed better cardio. 

ok what about larger sized wrestler/mma guys against these football dudes you speak of

guys larger/heavier than the "munchkins" in this video
heavier weight wrestlers (many of whom likely also played football at some point)

all things equal, regarding size/weight, ill still pick the wrestler/mma guy over an equal/close in size D1 football player of any position

(that is not to say the football cannot ever beat the wrestler/mma guy....i think the wrestler/mma guy beats the football guy, 1 on 1, at least 7 times out of 10

John Cable -
gregbrady -

shane Carwin the professional trained mma fighter?

yep. he was great wrestler. Great ball player too. Played in the senior Bowl. IMO. That is why he is so ballsitic and heavy handed. 

we're talking about untrained football players in a fight against smaller trained mma fighters. a former football player trained in mma is a monster no doubt, who said any different?

gregbrady -
John Cable -
gregbrady -

yep. he was great wrestler. Great ball player too. Played in the senior Bowl. IMO. That is why he is so ballsitic and heavy handed. 

we're talking about untrained football players in a fight against smaller trained mma fighters. a former football player trained in mma is a monster no doubt, who said any different?

Oh. We weren’t all clear on this? 

When did it become trained smaller fighters v trained D1 athletes? 

As per video evidence TWICE, the fighters take it V NON trained d1 athletes. 

BuT sTrEnGtH aNd AthLeTiCiSm!1!1!

1 Like

^^MMA trained with no fighting experience, not even ammy. Unless you count beating up football players in restrooms then their record is 1-0

1 Like

gregbrady -

Lol

1 Like

John Cable -

For the 50TH FUCKING TIME! The two OU players that got handled, WERE NON COMBATANT, NON PHYSICAL, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT POSITION PLAYERS!. LOL. Like fighting a pickle ball player. Is that all you got. 

LOL at all the " Whooo, two big ass D1 football players got beat up by wrasslers" Dream on mother fuckers. 

Shane Carwin!!!  Try that shit with him. he was a football player. he played NOSEGUARD. Which means he hits 2-3 of the strongest and biggest players in the sport. 25 to 60 times a game. Centers and ofensive guards. Double teamed most of the time. High speed , full uncoil collisions. forearms. Elbows, hits to the head. Straight palm heel punches to head and helmet, by 300 pound dudes that bench press over 500 fucking pounds. Wearing big ass leather gloves with 3 layers of leather in the palms.  

Go fuck with him. Fuck around and find out. yeah and I know he needed better cardio. 

2 words...Roger Huerta

1 Like

How many football players has John Cable sucked off?

Yes, that totally did suck. I learned the hard way that no matter how skilled you think you are, if someone gets control of your head or grabs you by the hair, you are going to have a problem. My face was pretty lumped up after that. My eyeglasses were broken. You would be surprised by how quickly a person may resort to biting, groin attacks and hair pulling when they are overmatched physically. I’ve had all three of those things happen to me.

None, but the night aint over yet phaggot.

watch this. These players are hit positions. looks like linebackers and defensive ends. Turn the volume up and listen to the growling and UHHHHHH sounds exploding and blowing air out. Notice the excitement of the guys watching. Fucking brutal… The exertion is incredible. have to take on 3 players in a stack. Anyone of these dudes would waste your cowboy boot wearing bad hair hero.

Keep in mind the two OU players that got jumped in the bathroom would never be allowed to be in one of these drills. Too dangerous. To likely to get an injury. get it? When these drills go on , the skills players ( punters, kickers, quarterbacks place kick holders) would be somewhere else working on finesse skills, watching film etc…

Im suprised they still do this drill and it has not been outlawed. Many arms, legs, spinal cords have been broken in this drill. Watching it makes me want to hit somebody so fucking bad. I can taste the blood seeping out from between my teeth as I bite down on my mouthpiece. My head aches with lust for my opponent . To hit through him like he was a fucking ghost . How dare he think he can run through my area!! We called it shotgun alley.

sorry double post. Look at this one.

Lesnar got slung in the air and thrown during practice during his short stint in footbal. Literally slung like a frisbee, lateraled. he laughed about getting rag dolled.

You’re right, with CTE such a focus these days I’m surprised such a combative drill still exists.

But how in the Hell else do you prepare for what’s coming at you on game day?

Power Rangers Reaction GIF

What was thag about NFL players being the baddesf dudes on the planet?

You’re 0 for 3 now John.

lol at 31, who was doing a good job. he balled up his fist and was gonna punch, but then thought better of it. he had good hand use. pretty strong for a smaller guy.