TWO Screen Name VICTIMS. YOU Can Be NEXT.

Bumbaclot - real men bet money.

you can't pick the favorite without the odds.  how dickless is that?

2 to 1 odds.

do you have the balls to step up

I will put up 100 on GSP against your 50 on Kos if you are interested.

^ Sh1t just got real...

Kostakio - ^ Sh1t just got real...

I am in the process of collecting my hundred courtesy of Baby Jay over Country Breakfast, getting greedy now.

Make that paper!

Kostakio finally found a bet he might be able to win, and he only had to go to the UG for ridiculously favorable odds on it! LOL! ;)

Hmmm, Anarkis2... I let me think about it for a sec. That would make things interesting...

Anarkis2, what nationality are you from and where do you live exactly?

How about betting on the Miller Oliveira fight?  That is a hard one to call imo.

Who would you take? Phone Post

Bumbaclot has been suspiciously absent since I offered him the 2-1on Kos that he asked for...

Yelm -  How about betting on the Miller Oliveira fight?  That is a hard one to call imo.

I got Oliveira

Miller may win another BS decision

I got miller Phone Post

Frontstreet will probably take this bet.

Or Wrestlenow

I accept

that it's pretty lame to choose GSP with no odds (months fo the screen name)

Fine. Your one month to my two. But I want Fake Rassler to step up. C'mawn, betch!!! Phone Post

Gun to my head I would take Oliveira, just cause he seems a lot like Jose Aldo and Miller's wrestling may not get the job done, and even if it does Oliveira seems to have a better BJJ pedigree.  On the other hand Miller is tough as nails and it's hard to bet against him.

To be honest, I would never bet against Miller. He's such a tough bastard that can beat anyone on any given day. Phone Post

(regardless of style or pedigree) Phone Post

Kostakio - So far, two fellow UGers, Italians Copy Greeks (Bobby Lupo) and IRISH ARE INFERIOR TO GREEKS (IrishRottie), have fallen prey to me. I would like to complete my Holy Trinity of screen name bets with the Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck match. If you are brave enough to dethrone my little streak, then by all means... please step up*! I am taking St. Pierre (although I am rooting for Koscheck).

* I will be selective with bettors because I would like to make it sting.

Man the fack up!

Lemme guess, you took Crocop over Dos Caras also?