"Two Sided" Mouthpiece= better KO protection?

Gladiator doesnt sell a two sided one; even if the mouthpiece absolutely doesnt move off the top teeth, it won't protect the jaw if the mouth is hanging out from gassing or for whatever reason

Laugh, but i have the exact same thing. When you have an overbite a double forces your teeth to align in a manner where the jaw-hinge is out of alingment. I would get TMJ/jaw pain the next day whether i got hit or not.

Got a Gladiator ... I'm sure the other customs are great too... but you can't beat a custom. Comfort=Compliance and Broken Teeth=10K it is a no-brainer.

"I tried a full mouthpiece once but I have like a half-overbite so this style made my lower jaw stick out and I felt rocked even when just testing it out by punching myself mildly."

deafwoody - Yeah I bought the elite.(I think that was there best one.It was the thickest.

I had no issues with it being to thick to go under my upper lip.The only thing is I cracked my Palate from cheek to cheek in a baseball collison about 10 years ago.So when they did the surgery they basically peeled back my face from the upper lip to the eyes so my upper lip doesn't have the piece right under the nose(I hope that explained it).So I have no problem with my upper lip being to tight to my face.

I still remember being doped up on morphine after the surgery and I asked to blow my nose.The nurse said I wouldn't be able to and gave me a kleenex anyways.When I started to blow all the air came out just under my eye.....I was a little freaked out but it all worked out in the end.Thank god I was stoned...lol

If u have any questions that aren't being answered shoot gladiator mouthguards a email.I sent him a couple before I made a decision.Great guy.
Damn that injury and surgery sounds rough.

I sent them an email yesterday, but haven't heard anything back yet.  Hopefully I hear something soon because I may be back to sparring and fighting quicker than I anticipated but don't want to do it before I get a better guard crosses fingers

See if ther is a contact # on the site and give them a call.There is always a bit of a wait as they have to mail u out the moulds and then u send them back before the mouthguard can be made and sent back to u.

ridiculously hard to breathe