Two simple questions.

Are you a Christian? Do you believe Unicorns ever existed?

Just curious.

Yes and no Phone Post 3.0

No. Possibly Phone Post 3.0

Yes and no.

Yes and No Phone Post 3.0

In. I have no idea where this is going. Phone Post 3.0

no and no

Eh, only in my sweet dreams. Phone Post 3.0

Rahjai MD - no and no

Sooner or later he's gonna pull out this one christian fundie wackjob or another who insists that unicorns existed and the bible proves it.

Therefore anyone who says they are a christian and they do believe in unicorns looks like an idiot, and anyone who says they are a christian but they don't believe in unicorns is a bad christian. And also an idiot.

I'm gonna type this slowly so everyone can read it - There is no bible reference to "unicorns" that can't be explained by rhinoceroses.

yes and i dont think so but i have no idea

Double nah Phone Post 3.0

Both are based on fantasy Phone Post 3.0

Rahjai MD - no and no
. Phone Post 3.0

I don't mean to sound like a queer or nothin, but I think unicorns are kick ass. Phone Post 3.0

no and no

Nope. Nope. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 

no and yes.

I Lost An SN Bet To A Freakin 12 Yr Old - Hail Satan and Alright, let me ask you this. Tell me if you think this is creative. When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. And this was before I had even heard of one, or seen one. I just drew a picture of a horse that could fly over rainbows and had a huge spike in it’s head. I was five! Five years old. Couldn’t even talk yet.
Why couldn't you talk at 5...? lol... Phone Post 3.0

Yes and yes

Bible talks about unicorns, the bible isn't referring to a horse with 1 horn. Its referring to a dinosaur.