Two weeks till first debate; is your body ready?!?

I can not fucking wait for the first debate on Tuesday the 29th. That shit is gonna be must see tv and I feel like I’m gonna have a few drinks and enjoy that shit like I used to enjoy football. 

Looks like Chris Wallace is the mod. 

So what can we expect is this debate? Joe looks like a befuddled old fool? Trump asks Joe about sniffing kids? Joe challenges Trump to a push-up contest?

If you were Trumps advisors how would you prep him for this debate?

If you were Biden’s advisors, how would you prep him?

More important question; is your body ready?!?!?

12 Likes

![](upload://39r5y0om4CLdp24NKNRyuz9fYh9.webp)

1 Like

No way in hell this happens.

Nitecrawler -

I can not fucking wait for the first debate on Tuesday the 29th. That shit is gonna be must see tv and I feel like I’m gonna have a few drinks and enjoy that shit like I used to enjoy football. 

So what can we expect is this debate? Joe looks like a befuddled old fool? Trump asks Joe about sniffing kids? Joe challenges Trump to a push-up contest?

Oh yeah, we’re going full fight night. Wings, beer, probably some yelling at the tv.

This is going to be amazing.

We have 2 weeks to come up with some good "DRINK!" rules for this.

1 Like
ABCTT Dos -

You think they pull the “Biden got the Rona” card?

Double

1 Like

I’m so damn excited

Nitecrawler -
ABCTT Dos -

You think they pull the “Biden got the Rona” card?

Not sure what they will try and pull but the dems know there is no fucking way they can let him debate.

Mountain Medic -
Nitecrawler -

Oh yeah, we’re going full fight night. Wings, beer, probably some yelling at the tv.

Fuck yes!!!!!

Biden: empty platitudes & incoherent babble

Trump: Tellin it like it is and taking no prisoners. 

![](upload://1jr53mxt0Urd9lwCndKHQRJ4hFv.jpeg)

5 Likes
Mountain Medic -
Nitecrawler -

As far as drinking rules I would definitely say that every time Joe says “Jack” as in “listen here, Jack” or says “Malarky” those are definitely shot worthy. 

I would say every time Biden mispronounces something or babbles incoherently but we’d all die of alcohol poisoning.  

1 Like
Mountain Medic - 
Nitecrawler -

Fact check it and when Trump tells a lie have a drink…100 says you don’t make 45 min

2 Likes

Will be lackluster compared to Hillary and Trump.

Don’t get your hopes to high.

Nitecrawler - 
Mountain Medic -
Nitecrawler -

As far as drinking rules I would definitely say that every time Joe says “Jack” as in “listen here, Jack” or says “Malarky” those are definitely shot worthy. 

I would say every time Biden mispronounces something or babbles incoherently but we’d all die of alcohol poisoning.  

How about take a drink every time Biden says the word “science”.

and a drink every time Trump says “tremendous”

Josh -
Mountain Medic - 
Nitecrawler -

Fact check it and when Trump tells a lie have a drink…100 says you don’t make 45 min

You do the same when Joe loses his train of thought. Guaranteed you’ll be dead in 45 minutes.

Josh - 
Mountain Medic - 
Nitecrawler -

Biden makes Trump look honest.

2 Likes
colubrid1 - Will be lackluster compared to Hillary and Trump.

Don’t get your hopes to high.

i think itl be like the Anderson Silva vs Chris Leben fight

or maybe the Phil Baroni vs that guy that got his head speedbagged against the cage.

Josh -
Mountain Medic - 
Nitecrawler -

Gotta go both ways, or do you just consider anything that Biden says the ramblings of an old man and we should leave him alone?

Biden has been lying about his record for so long he doesn't know what's true anymore and that was before the cognitive degeneration. 

He has literally inserted himself forrest gump in multiple historical events that are laughably and blatently false. 

If you want to play that game we will both be dead.

1 Like

In

Biden is going to wear Google glasses with the answers typed for him on the fly.