Two years ago today the ug lost frank edge

His fight with testicular cancer was well documented and brought this place together in a positive way like I've never seen.

All bullshit drama that's happening aside, rip frank, you were a warrior Phone Post 3.0

:*

Just saw Wendy posted a pic of her spreading franks ashes at Disney world Phone Post 3.0

Hope the family are doing well. Frank came off as an awesome human being. Phone Post 3.0

CHiLLEN - Hope the family are doing well. Frank came off as an awesome human being. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, hopefully everything is good with them. I lurked this place forever so I didn't get to know them on a personal level but both frank and Wendy seem like great people. Phone Post 3.0

RIP Frank :( Phone Post 3.0

RIP Frank Phone Post 3.0

I still follow Frank's Fight on Facebook. It legitimately touched and affected me two years ago. It still did seeing the last update. Phone Post 3.0

2 years already.

I didn't know Frank personally, and I wasnt really aware of him before the Franks Fight event began, but he seemed like a good guy and it was clear he gave it everything he had.

I genuinely hope his family are doing well.

RIP Frank Phone Post 3.0

R.I.P. Frank. 

FETTT

I still have Frank's picture on my refrigerator, it puts a smile on my face to see him every day and know he's not in pain anymore. RIP Frank, you are missed Phone Post 3.0