TWood on JRE

Right now.  

Peace.

Excellent. Thanks. Only 15 mins in.

Coward Queefington lol.

Good episode 

T-Wood on them Cets?

i hope on cliffs tomorrow

Tyron trying to be as big of a star as Conor is almost impossible, setting that as a goal is wild. Guess it’s great to have goals.

Conor is on par with Mayweather Jr. and look how long Floyd was on top for undefeated to get to that level. The odds were against Floyd too, so who knows maybe with the right amount of dominance in the octagon.

No red panty night for T Wood....ever.

GOAT St. Pierre - Tyron trying to be as big of a star as Conor is almost impossible, setting that as a goal is wild. Guess it's great to have goals.

Conor is on par with Mayweather Jr. and look how long Floyd was on top for undefeated to get to that level. The odds were against Floyd too, so who knows maybe with the right amount of dominance in the octagon.

Agreed.

Floyd is an undefeated arrogant winner.

Conor is a charismatic arrogant winner.

Tyrone is a crybaby winner.

Tyrone is an incredible talent and champion, but he’ll never have support of the masses and he has no “it” factor. 

Entertaining episode. Askren is the elephant in the room here. Two friends that won’t fight though.

I hear if you pick #Tyquil in the new @ufc 3 game, you spend almost a year finding different ways to duck fights and make a joke of the division. @EASPORTS... It’s in the game! @TWooodley pic.twitter.com/HEmJkXPrPT

— Colby Covington (@ColbyCovMMA) January 11, 2018
GOAT St. Pierre - Entertaining episode. Askren is the elephant in the room here. Two friends that won't fight though.

fighter bashing, you can't call Askren fat!

lol tyrone complaining about not being popular meanwhile he has been complaining for 20 minutes straight,

Morpheus1976 - 

lol tyrone complaining about not being popular meanwhile he has been complaining for 20 minutes straight,

And at the same time saying he isn’t. I respect him as a fighter but damn.

Joe is breaking him down now, he baited him into this corner.

Not sure anyone “doesn’t get it” more than Woodley.

supersonic - Not sure anyone "doesn't get it" more than Woodley.

Agreed.

I think this will make Woodley more likeable to fans.

WhereIsGoranReljic - 

How? All he did was call himself the greatest 1000x times.

ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

How? All he did was call himself the greatest 1000x times.

its all about his own ego.