TWood on JRE

ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

I think this will make Woodley more likeable to fans.

How? All he did was call himself the greatest 1000x times.

They can have an idea of his mindset . He’s a guy who puts in hard work. I haven’t watched the podcast yet.

Was he on full SJW-mode as usual?

All he does is complain and play the victim on his own podcast too. I had to unsubscribe from that one. 

Morpheus1976 - 
GOAT St. Pierre - Entertaining episode. Askren is the elephant in the room here. Two friends that won't fight though.

fighter bashing, you can't call Askren fat!

&nbsp;Benny the Body.&nbsp;</p>

Or even more fitting Ben the Bear. 

#GRIZZLYMAULING

WhereIsGoranReljic - 
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

They can have an idea of his mindset . He’s a guy who puts in hard work. I haven’t watched the podcast yet.

Then how would you assume his appearance on the JRE MMA podcast will make him more likable. He just came off incredibly arrogant.

ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

Then how would you assume his appearance on the JRE MMA podcast will make him more likable. He just came off incredibly arrogant.

Ok , I apologize.

I wish Rory was still in the UFC, so he could tool him again.

Rory made a huge mistake going to Bellator, he could easily become champion with Lawler out of the picture.

ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

he is

What an arrogant prick.

Dammit now I might have to listen.

Will listen to it a little later

Let me clear my schedule. 

pidgey -

Rory made a huge mistake going to Bellator, he could easily become champion with Lawler out of the picture.

What about Thompson vs Rory?

either way is podcast worth a listen despite the whining?

Ugghhh, I don’t if I can take listening to Tyrone that long.

The whole “the man tryna keep me down” mentality is insanely strong in Woodley. Victim mentality + inferiority complex + arrogance= Woodley.

I hate it because i’m a fan of him as a fighter. Can’t stand his personality though.

I guess i’m racist though. Since he works hard and takes care of his kids i’m obligated to like him, if not then i’m a racist.

CormierCumminsideme -

One of the shortest JREs ever! Tyron so insufferable, he has beat the me vs. the world rhetoric to death.

Joe tried to correct and lecture him, he wasn't having any of that.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - The whole "the man tryna keep me down" mentality is insanely strong in Woodley. Victim mentality + inferiority complex + arrogance= Woodley.

I hate it because i’m a fan of him as a fighter. Can’t stand his personality though.

I guess i’m racist though. Since he works hard and takes care of his kids i’m obligated to like him, if not then i’m a racist.

it seems he is raised in a glass house, has no sense of the real world.

Tyron was beeing pessimistic and he's created a self fulfilling prophecy. He compares himself to Conor but the difference is Conor is an optimistic orator. 

CormierCumminsideme - 

One of the shortest JREs ever! Tyron so insufferable, he has beat the me vs. the world rhetoric to death.

Joe also did another Podcast in the same day with Segura so that probably has something to do with the length. Also the MMA ones tend to run shorter.

pidgey - 

Wonderboy beat Rory dominantly.

Darren Till, Usman, RDA etc. Not easy.