Pollo diablo

1 Like

cocking a spatch

1 Like

It's sauna hot up in this bitch.

1 Like

100kgkilla -

It's sauna hot up in this bitch.

It's a well known fact talking about it brings the temp down 10 degrees. 

Damn you I bumped the other thread 

1 Like

103 today in Cibolo, and this is the day I decide to load up a uHaul truck for a move. I think I lost 20 lbs.

1 Like

Your cock looks great, btw

1 Like

Beautiful bro it's 117° welcome to the thunderdome! 

1 Like

I tried that half charcoal half wood chunks thing we were talking about in the kettle. I roasted a couple chickens. It worked really well. The fire is way hotter so I had to adjust for that. 

Ive got some crabapple I’m going to use for steak tonight. 

Thanks for the advice. 

Is that chicken and hot sauce?

1 Like

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

Damn you I bumped the other thread 

Dont wurr boutit.  Let's play here.

King Trav -

I tried that half charcoal half wood chunks thing we were talking about in the kettle. I roasted a couple chickens. It worked really well. The fire is way hotter so I had to adjust for that. 

Thanks for the advice. 

Beautiful l, was wondering about that. Basically, you made some lump coals, correct?

How was the flavor compared to just adding a chunk at a time?

It's some sort of spicy marinade my meat market does. It smells amazing and its gotta nice kick!

I have to go to fort worth for work in August.  I asked my boss of he's trying to kill me.  

1 Like

NiteProwleR -
King Trav -

Thanks for the advice. 

Beautiful l, was wondering about that. Basically, you made some lump coals, correct?

I liked this method better. I found it to have more of a smoker cooked taste to it I guess I’d say. 

I stuffed the chickens with a pretty standard bread stuffing and I  really liked how the stuffing tasted smoked too. That never really happened with adding a chunk at a time. 

Ive never tried a stuffed chicken in the smoker but I might try that now. 

1 Like

King Trav -
NiteProwleR -
King Trav -

Thanks for the advice. 

I liked this method better. I found it to have more of a smoker cooked taste to it I guess I’d say. 

I stuffed the chickens with a pretty standard bread stuffing and I  really liked how the stuffing tasted smoked too. That never really happened with adding a chunk at a time. 

Ive never tried a stuffed chicken in the smoker but I might try that now. 

I bet. What kinda chunks??

Didn’t take any pics but I smoked 2 racks of ribs today down in SETX. Not sure what the temp was outside but it was brutal 

1 Like

Romo, I was out splitting wood in the spot on heat. then I mowed the yard. I do that when I'm in a shitty mood/hungover to bring myself back.