Typical day at the convenience store

2 Likes

Mountain dew is so easy to chug. Like slam and done but then owie tummy ache. Esp the delicious premium red blend .

Fact:  Aikido wrist throw can render a man unconscious for minutes at a time

Helwig, i just saw you on tv! 

lol this thread just made Amazon a tiny bit of money as I just bought Hard to Kill.  It's been a long time.

Other than Above the Law, Hard to Kill, and Marked for Death, were there any other good Seagal movies?  I haven't been willing to give any others a chance.

dhughes -

lol this thread just made Amazon a tiny bit of money as I just bought Hard to Kill.  It's been a long time.

Other than Above the Law, Hard to Kill, and Marked for Death, were there any other good Seagal movies?  I haven't been willing to give any others a chance.

A Good man

2 Likes

Braf Zachland - 

?

dhughes - 

Out for Justice. 

those were the core 4

Under Siege was awesome and had briefly "A list" actors in TLJ and a coked out of his mind Gary Busey in drag.

After that was the native American shit and is environment shit and they gave him director/producer powers and it all went south

CRAZY in retropect that Seagal got to STAR in the first movie he was ever in despite having zero acting experience.

Sucks that they cut this scene. He knives the guy after breaking his leg.

1 Like

HELWIG -
Braf Zachland - 

?

Some fights on pluto tv, not sure when from, think you were in corner for Vilson winning a flyweight belt i think. 

Or were you questioning my fact? I certainly hope not, we don't need to go down that road. Its just science.

1 Like

Braf Zachland - 
HELWIG -
Braf Zachland - 

?

Some fights on pluto tv, not sure when from, think you were in corner for Vilson winning a flyweight belt i think. 

oh cool 

HELWIG - 
dhughes - 

Out for Justice. 

those were the core 4

Under Siege was awesome and had briefly "A list" actors in TLJ and a coked out of his mind Gary Busey in drag.

After that was the native American shit and is environment shit and they gave him director/producer powers and it all went south

CRAZY in retropect that Seagal got to STAR in the first movie he was ever in despite having zero acting experience.

Ah of course, Out for Justice.  I've never seen Under Siege.  Worth it?

I do very much enjoy the core 4.  I think I might like Marked for Death the best just because Screwface was such a good villian(s).

"CRAZY in retropect that Seagal got to STAR in the first movie he was ever in despite having zero acting experience."

Yeah I think he was a charismatic con artist to a certain extent back in a time when people knew nothing about martial arts.

dhughes -

"CRAZY in retropect that Seagal got to STAR in the first movie he was ever in despite having zero acting experience."

Yeah I think he was a charismatic con artist to a certain extent back in a time when people knew nothing about martial arts.

Plus he’s a huge guy and has an intimidating air to him to the layman. His demos probably looked impressive af to people in the 80’s. They actually believed he was throwing guys instead of them taking pro wrestling bumps. 

dhughes -
HELWIG - 
dhughes - 

Out for Justice. 

those were the core 4

I do very much enjoy the core 4.  I think I might like Marked for Death the best just because Screwface was such a good villian(s).

Under Seige is definitely worth watching just based on the prime Erika Eleniak tits alone.

But it is one of his better movies in my opinion, I enjoyed it.

HillboFrateTrane - 
dhughes -

Plus he’s a huge guy and has an intimidating air to him to the layman. His demos probably looked impressive af to people in the 80’s. They actually believed he was throwing guys instead of them taking pro wrestling bumps. 

Absolutely.

VFR - 
dhughes -
HELWIG - 
dhughes - 

Out for Justice. 

those were the core 4

Under Seige is definitely worth watching just based on the prime Erika Eleniak tits alone.

But it is one of his better movies in my opinion, I enjoyed it.

Thanks, wil give it a try.  Just finished Above the Law.  Still a very fun movie.

Under siege was my favorite but it was a pre pubescent nitey and a blonde stripper that formed such a decision 

My dad and uncle used to watch the Seagal films once a month on Sundays at the Den at my "Nanny's" house when we'd visit. 

They'd make me leave the room for the parts with nudity but there were glass doors and I'd try to peak in.

Seagal was so ruthless in real life that after being the ONLY non Japanese to start an aikido school in Japan, he abandoned his wife and child in Japan to come to California.

He convinced Hollywood people to make him a movie star.

He then got Kelly LeBrock a legit model at the time. Then beat the shit out of her.

Then cheated on her with their kid's babysitter!

Then, convinced Kelly LeBrock to name their daughter after the babysitter he cheated on her with!!!

Then, he publically honked a teenage Katherine Heigl at the premier of a movie under the guise of "feeling her aura".

He just was in love with his own ego to. degree few others besides Arnold ever were.