Typical day at the convenience store

Remember the film "Executive Decision"? When it came out in theaters, it was advertised as a film starring Kurt Russell and Steven Seagal. The fucking movie poster showed both of their giant heads with the movie title.

Then Seagal got killed like 19 minute into the film, and you got a solo Kurt Russell movie. My mom was fucking PISSED. Even the VHS had the same image as the movie poster. When the movie eventually got released on DVD, it only said Kurt Russell, and they used half the movie poster (LOL) as the DVD cover.

Warner also pulled the first theatrical trailer for the film, which made it seem to co-star the two. The only still-in-circulation trailer for the film is the 2nd, which lists Seagal as "also starring".

AnthonyWeiner - Remember the film "Executive Decision"? When it came out in theaters, it was advertised as a film starring Kurt Russell and Steven Seagal. The fucking movie poster showed both of their giant heads with the movie title.

Then Seagal got killed like 19 minute into the film, and you got a solo Kurt Russell movie. My mom was fucking PISSED. Even the VHS had the same image as the movie poster. When the movie eventually got released on DVD, it only said Kurt Russell, and they used half the movie poster (LOL) as the DVD cover.

Warner also pulled the first theatrical trailer for the film, which made it seem to co-star the two. The only still-in-circulation trailer for the film is the 2nd, which lists Seagal as "also starring".

Thats so bad.

People were similarly pissed when Brian Cranston ate shit in the first part of Godzilla.

Russell: "we're not gonna make it!"

Seagal as "Austin Travis": "you are"

HELWIG -

I showed my son some Segal film cuts like this, and he has been a fan every since. 

Oscuhs