Typical Wife BS

So the wife is part of the Crossfit cult. And a couple months ago they had some kind of in gym competition. And for some reason the people at the gym had spouses coming to watch them exercise...I mean compete. Now they weren't directly competing against anyone just exercising for time. This "competition" went on for about 6 weeks. Well she started asking me to come watch her compete because the other people had spouses come watch.

So one Friday after work I picked up our son from school went home for a bit. When it was time to leave I put the kid in the car and started to head to the Crossfit place. As soon as I started pulling out of the driveway the wife calls and tells me not to worry about coming. Says she knows I don't want to and I would have to fight traffic and drag the kid out there too.

Fast forward to last night the wife and I are watching a movie and out of nowhere she says I never support her in anything.. I say excuse me? Then she proceeds to say I never even came to watch her during her crossfit competition. I told her I was in the car when she called me and told me not to come. Then she says she only did that because she knew I thought it was stupid. I am so done with this stupid shit. Never get fucking married. I'm about to turn into a real asshole. Prepare for my caught wife cheating BBC thread soon.

Rules

wife before pic photo 2012-08-28_10-02-18_5.jpg

My wife has been an a workout craze the last two months. I go to the gym now just to mean mug everyone..... while I curl like a boss in the squat rack.

Do you need help with the BBC thread?

Well when you decide to kick the ungrateful birch to the curb would you let her know I am willing to tolerate her shit for at least 4 to 6 months before I get tired of it. I mean she can't just live on the street right? Phone Post 3.0

BlackJesus - 

Do you need help with the BBC thread?

No I'm holding out for BRC.

What i'm saying is, ask to go. Women are complicated creatures and never know what the fuck they want. Go, bring her a pre-made protein shake, compliment her on her "almost pull-ups." Then thank the hottest girl in the room for getting your wife to strive to keep working out.

Joe, shoulda just went, whats 2 hours of your life? 2 hours for not putting up with the BS after....

shoulda went, you woulda been a hero!!! She was testing you bro!

TheHouse - My wife has been an a workout craze the last two months. I go to the gym now just to mean mug everyone..... while I curl like a boss in the squat rack.
This man knows what's up Phone Post 3.0

Crossfiit has become a parody of itself, now they expect people to come WATCH them exercise? Phone Post 3.0

Go to EVERY practice, enmesh yourself in that world. She will get sick of it real quick Phone Post 3.0

ThePrinceThatWasPromised - 

That's woman 101 right there... obviously she wanted you to go

I know. And if it would have been a real competition against people from other places I would have went. But it was just an excuse to get more money from people to do the same shit they do everyday. Just a scam.

That's why I get a new one every 6-18 months. Once the true bitch comes out and the sex dies down... NEXT!

Good luck bro.

"Don't come, I know you don't want to" = "Please come and show me you want to"

rustyshakleford - Go to EVERY practice, enmesh yourself in that world. She will get sick of it real quick Phone Post 3.0
VTFU bc this is true Phone Post 3.0

JoeVIP  - 

That's woman 101 right there... obviously she wanted you to go

I know. And if it would have been a real competition against people from other places I would have went. But it was just an excuse to get more money from people to do the same shit they do everyday. Just a scam.

well maybe you should start focusing on HER needs instead of your own. 

I do that in so many other ways. I just ask for a little common sense.

disbeliever - I can't wait for the eventual "my fighter husband doesn't support my crossfit life thread his wife makes here :)

She does have an account.

bro, you need to take her on a trip to poundtown that she will not forget

The only way I can think of to get even, is post nudes sir. And lots of them. Phone Post 3.0

Wife: Am I the fattest chick you have been with?

Hubby: No, I have been with bigger

Wife: So I am fat, just not the fattest

Tell her to enter a real competition and you will will show up and be her cheerleader. You also take care of the kid while she goes to her $200/month class. That is support.