Typical Women Drama...Need Advice...

I made this thread in the GirlGround but it doesn't get as much traffic as the OG...

If you're not interested in reading drama, don't bother reading this thread lol..

When I got married 4 years ago I had my best friends since grade school stand with me on my special day...It was great, made lots of memories and shared my wedding experience with my best of friends...

We've all been best buds for over 15 years.. I'm the only one who lives far away.. The other 3 are an hours drive apart.. When we get together which is about 9 times a year its always a great time and we are wild lol! When I'm at home far away the girls get together whenever they can so we are all still close..we text everyday, yada yada yada..

One of my girlfriends is now getting married. Her wedding is in September... We were thrilled that she's getting married! We started talking about planning the bachelorette and all that fun stuff.. Then the bomb gets dropped on us that the bride ( our girl for over 15 years) asked 2 other friends that she's known for a few years to stand at her wedding.. 

We were shocked and upset of course but decided that this is her special day and it really isn't about us..its about the bride..

The bride asked me to attend her dress shopping excursion with her bridesmaids and I happily accepted... While there at the bridal shop one of her bridesmaids was super nice to me and the other was rather cunty and I have no clue why...cunty to the point it made me uncomfortable..This bridesmaid knows I'm not fluent in french but continued to speak it fully knowing I dont understand and not including myself or my opinion on purpose.. I did nothing but smile and try to have fun...

Fast forward to today.. I got an email for the bachelorette party invite from the nice bridesmaid.. And my other girlfriends didn't get one.. So essentially these women are excluding my other girls from everything...

So i mention to the girls if we should plan our own party to celebrate the bride or just not have anything at all.. I'm torn. Should we not do it cause she didn't bother to include us, or should we do it cause we've been so close for so long..? What would you do?

Let the bridesmaids whom she's known for five fucking minutes deal with it or plan a hell of a party she won't forget?  Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you need to whoop the french bitch with a riding crop.

On camera Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - Sounds like you need to whoop the french bitch with a riding crop.

On camera Phone Post 3.0
Fuck that.. Her and her husband like to fight when they get drunk in public... She will embarrass herself at the wedding.. While all us loyal friends will sit at the back table watching while we enjoy the free bar :) Phone Post 3.0

I'll help here

1. Get all these cunts in a room to hash out the issues

2. Go down own each other and record it (most of all this frenchy chick)

3. Post to the OG/AD

4. Become a legend

BruteDion -

I'll help here

1. Get all these cunts in a room to hash out the issues

2. Go down own each other and record it (most of all this frenchy chick)

3. Post to the OG/AD

4. Become a legend

Lmao!!! Phone Post 3.0

I'd ask the bride why in a non-accusatory manner.

She'll give you a reason or not.

Ultimately it's her wedding. I'd participate to the point that you're asked or are comfortable participating and take the actions under consideration for any future endeavors.

Don't be the one to cause drama for someone else's wedding. Phone Post 3.0

This sounds a lot like the plot of bridesmaids.

Welcome, Ms wiig. Phone Post 3.0

I've heard rumors that women are catty as fuck and secretly hate each other.

Maybe this has something to do with it?

Richard III - I'd ask the bride why in a non-accusatory manner.

She'll give you a reason or not.

Ultimately it's her wedding. I'd participate to the point that you're asked or are comfortable participating and take the actions under consideration for any future endeavors.

Don't be the one to cause drama for someone else's wedding. Phone Post 3.0
Ask the bride why what? Why she didn't ask us to stand up with her? Its because the groom doesn't have 3 people to stand with him..the numbers don't match that's why..

The bride asked one of girls via text message yesterday if she was invited to the bachelorette... So the bride has no idea her bridesmaids are excluding.

The last thing I want to do is ruin her wedding experience. Phone Post 3.0

DreamerMMA -

I've also heard this Phone Post 3.0

Samurai Clown - This sounds a lot like the plot of bridesmaids.

Welcome, Ms wiig. Phone Post 3.0
Right!?!? I hope the bridesmaids eat Indian food before the dress fitting and shit themselves ;) Phone Post 3.0

DreamerMMA -

Apparently....

These bridesmaids have no reason to dislike us..we hardly know them lol! Phone Post 3.0

Just tell them that you think the rest of the old gang should be invited too and take it from there.

Problem solved.

NorthernHospitality -
DreamerMMA -

Apparently....

These bridesmaids have no reason to dislike us..we hardly know them lol! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, from what I can tell just having the nicest tits in the room is enough for alot of women to hate someone. Women are bitches. Don't take it personal. Phone Post 3.0

Move on bruh

CDarwin -

Just tell them that you think the rest of the old gang should be invited too and take it from there.

Problem solved.

Yes! That seems logical..

Thing is these bridesmaids planned this party out of town...

The maid of honor lives in Ottawa where I am and everyone else will have to travel 5+ hours to attend as they live up north...

Would you travel, spend money where you could possibly get treated like shit? Phone Post 3.0

Hmm I'd talk to her about it, also there are rules around here. Pics of all the women you speak of. Phone Post 3.0

This is why my wife and I eloped.

Instead of pissing off one or two people, we just excluded everybody.

I have no advice for you NH, I'm sorry. All I can say is that if something/someone is bothering me, I usually ask questions or bring it up to whomever is bothering me. It's like pulling off a bandage. I just get it done and there's mostly never ever any really hard feelings.

Plus you're dealing with a French Canadian...those guys are fuckers by default. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality - 
CDarwin -

Problem solved.

Yes! That seems logical..

Thing is these bridesmaids planned this party out of town...

The maid of honor lives in Ottawa where I am and everyone else will have to travel 5+ hours to attend as they live up north...

Would you travel, spend money where you could possibly get treated like shit? Phone Post 3.0

Priority one is not to let the bride in on the drama before the wedding. My new recommendation is:

Go to the french bitch thing alone and set up something else with the old crew. It could be something low key, just to have something so that the bride doesn't feel bad for the others being shut out.

The only real solution to this issue is you need to challenge all of the bridesmaids to a sexy pillow fight. Phone Post 3.0