Tyron Woodley & Dan Hardy beefing on Twitter

Who won this Twitter battle?

• Hardy
  • Woodley

0 voters

Hardy’s an idiot. Say what you will about woodley (never been a fan) but he won a belt while Hardy’s claim to fame is getting made look like he didn’t even belong by GSP.

Oh and I guess recently losing his job because he can’t control his mouth.

9 Likes

Bare knuckle fight or gtfo…

2 Likes

To be fair they are both idiots. Woodly is pretty insufferable, and has now tattooed another mans name on his finger…

1 Like

Woodley might have got the better of the exchange but he lost in the long run with that stupid tattoo.

3 Likes

Agree 100%. Woodleys been insufferable for years. I don’t know why he got Paul’s name tattooed on him but that’s just pathetic. That’s why I sided with woodley in this. How do you lose a Twitter argument with a man who just tattooed another mans name on him? That’s just sad.

1 Like

2 Jack-asses, but Woodley was a legit champ and a Bad Man regardless of popularity.

That being said, I could care less about watching “the life that matters” versus “the limey that never did”

1 Like

Dan hardy never accomplished shit. He should just stfu

Because he lost the bet that they had of loser gets a tattoo.

2 Likes
1 Like

Woodley got a tattoo of another guys name on his body to book another fight with him.

Hardy has been looking for a fight for a couple years now without much high profile luck.

Any attention Woodley gives to Hardy is a win for Hardy. And he didnt need to tattoo another man’s name on him.

Would argue Hardy’s claims to fame are Condit knocking him to another realm and a lame red Mohawk.

2 Likes

LOL hardys biggest win is a dec over mike swick.

Hardy gets a lot of credit from people for not tapping to GSP.

1 Like

Wow… I guess good on him for following through on the bet but still.

This whole side show celebrity boxing just gets wilder and weirder every time I read about it.

obvious next fight is obvious next fight. so many of you dorks can’t see the simple fact that they are hyping up the fight…

WAR OUTLAW

1 Like

While we’re talking about Dan, his old team mate Semtex.
Now I’d like to see Daley in a boxing match.
Left hook to jake Paul’s brain = Cemetery

1 Like

Hardy keeps saying stuff like who he would be honored to fight or whatever.

Thing is, nobody asked.

1 Like

Ill be shocked if Jake fights him again, pretty sure everyone outside of Woodley wants to see a different opponent next time