Tyron Woodley got the Jack Paul tattoo

It’s a tactic in the hood. They try to finesse & swindle you and confuse you and then rip you off. Tyron mentally fucked Jake into accepting that “new bet” because the adrenaline was still pumping and Jake got caught like a deer in the headlights and accepted, but Tyron was calm and collected since he’s been in many fights.

1 Like

Good.

Now I hope the Paul guy completely ignores his request for a rematch and leaves him to be the sad sack that he is.

3 Likes

james franco wtf GIF

1 Like

I think you are the simple minded faggot. All you do is act like an arrogant, know it all jackass, with made up facts.

Fact. I have FAR more tattoos than you do. I did not know that they wore off of your fingers. So not “everyone” knows it at all, not even kinda close…but you are still full of shit. I have a tattoo on 3 fingers and have had for 35 fucking years. I assure you it is neither worn off nor gone.

Woodley making himself look like a desperate loser here. Does he has no self awareness?

1 Like

Not a tattoo guy but looks a BIC pen tattoo to me

3 Likes

You sound unhinged and you probably have a bunch of meth looking tattoos. Good for you. Stay salty my friend.

hahahahaha, my question exactly!

Game On Fighting GIF by Shalita Grant

1 Like

What a fall from what little grace he had.

Paul already said it was too late, so getting the tattoo looks even more pathetic.

He welched on the original bet like a goof and now gets it trying to chase that money after JP already said it’s too late and he ain’t getting it.

What a clown he has become, its embarrassing

2 Likes

This kicked off a bit of back & forth between T-Wood and Dan

Dan angling for a comeback son

The “love” is not tatted. It’s not even similar in size or even looks like they planned to fit it in there. It’s removable. No doubt. It’s not inked on. He thinks he’s smart and it will “get him the bag” you’re forty years old Tyron atop speaking like a teenager. I fucking hate that term. As queer as Hilbos mother imo.

2 Likes

Oh damn good catch

1 Like
1 Like

He also asked if he could still squeeze those cheeks in this YouTube vid

2 Likes

I’m more interested in seeing more photos or videos of the girl doing the tattoo. Preferably in very little clothing

2 Likes

Yeah it was obvious to me and I’ve gotten one tat when I was 17 and I’m 46 so not like I’m a. Expert lol.

See the love is not tatted even in the video. Lmao he thinks he’s slick and it just might work. At least so he can get another “bag” cause he ain’t worried about winning. He hasn’t cared about that in 6 or 7 fights. Disneyboy knows how to pick em