Tyron Woodley Interview

Source

The potential to be the future of the division, IMO.

guy had his first pro fight in Feb. Is already in Strikeforce. He broke in on the same card Askren did.

He's just a beast. Bet it, in 2 years he'll be the subject of all sorts of threads here.

J A Yount - guy had his first pro fight in Feb. Is already in Strikeforce. He broke in on the same card Askren did.

He's just a beast. Bet it, in 2 years he'll be the subject of all sorts of threads here.

I've trained with Tyron, that dude is a beast and super fast.  He has the potential to be at the top of the division one day...

TOWE - 
J A Yount - guy had his first pro fight in Feb. Is already in Strikeforce. He broke in on the same card Askren did.

I've trained with Tyron, that dude is a beast and super fast.  He has the potential to be at the top of the division one day...
That's what i'm saying.  It's only a matter of time until he's fighting for and/or holding a belt, IMO.

TOWE - 

First I heard of the guy was about 2 months before his pro debut. A couple of guys at ATT in FLA were telling me that this kid was just wrecking some of the established pros.

When guys like Mike Brown and Din Thomas tel lyou a guys gonna be "the next big star" you tend to listen to them.

TTT for Tyron

i remember seein him on some event on FSN midwest or whatever has all the STL sports on it down in carbondale, i think it mighta been an ammy card...he was head n shoulders above everyone else on that card thats for sure haha

actually just checked his record on here, it was his 2nd pro fight the promotion was called genesis mma

I've watched the guy train - that was enough for me! He's going to be a force..

2x All American Tyron Woodley has a lucrative future ahead of him in MMA.

TheThrill - actually just checked his record on here, it was his 2nd pro fight the promotion was called genesis mma

Genesis was an amateur card that is wrongly seen as a pro card...but I understand the confusion because the criminal dip shit of a promoter filled half the card with pros (profession mma wasn't legal in MO at the time)

I have to say Tyron will be a force. I am trying to get him to sign as much shit as possible now...in a few years the ebay auctions start!!!

ttt for T Wood

War T-Wood

GDP4!