Tyron Woodley UFC 209 Champ Camp ep. 2 drop

when is he going to fight Askren?

Morpheus1976 - 

They grew up together. Don't think they'd fight

TTT for one of the best Champs, camps and Champ Camp's in the game.

CRE -
Morpheus1976 - 

They grew up together. Don't think they'd fight

My brother and I fight all the time. 

CRE, big fan, did you wrestle in school? I've noticed that you tend to favor wrestlers in MMA and I'm curious if you're a wrestler yourself. 

Jon Jones Personal Valet - 

CRE, big fan, did you wrestle in school? I've noticed that you tend to favor wrestlers in MMA and I'm curious if you're a wrestler yourself. 

I just grew up a pro wrestling mark and did lots of backyard wrestling type of shit and scrapping with my bros. A couple of them come from an accomplished wrestling family. I can remember visiting their pops house with them and he would just kick all of our asses at the same time with wrestling/grip strength. At the time the school I went to did not have wrestling or football, so I played basketball. I later transferred to a school with wrestling and football, but by then I was immersed in playing a video game at the highest level and online poker.

I have been asked in the gym if I wrestled though. But I was not very technical or well conditioned, so my body broke down in training, which led to some sciatic nerve issues. I also work on the computer which doesn't help, these are all excuses though. Quincy Rice was probably right when he called me a quitter. It's a rough sport if you don't maintain your body right, but like Bourdain I did have a 6 pack at one point training and would like to return when it's more physically feasible. Submission grappling is very fun and I recommend it to anyone and everyone, but I've found paying attention to the technique boring and I just like to roll mainly and coaches have a tendency to green light me or make me grapple out of my league regularly, which can be pretty painful. My last BJJ black belt instructor told me to take a fight after we had a back n forth roll, where at one point I had his back with hooks in and was working a choke, I think he meant go get your ass kicked in MMA or maybe he meant take a BJJ match. I never asked him.