Tyson Fury calling out Bisping now

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tyson_Fury

I was a fan of this clown before I starting following him on Twitter, first class cunt and an embarrassment to boxing and the UK. Phone Post

trash

Bisping would put him on his back and get his first sub of his UFC career if they fought

I was trying not to bash the guy but it's hard. He pussied out of fighting Price yet all he does is run his mouth. He'll get tooled as soon as he fights anyone of note and knows it. Not sure how anyone can be a fan. A few more blows to the head might kill the last brain cell the guy has got. Phone Post

Who? Phone Post

The only Tyson you worry about if they call you out is Mike Tyson.......

Fury knows what gets you talking...and also never really thinks before he speaks....it's funny more than anything and he is generally was cool in person so we know this is just talk and attention.

A massive HW calling out a MW, nice one tough guy. That uppercut he gave himself to the head must have done some serious damage. What a ball bag! Phone Post

UK Rampage - A massive HW calling out a MW, nice one tough guy. That uppercut he gave himself to the head must have done some serious damage. What a ball bag! Phone Post

How big is Tyson Fury anyways? Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing - 
UK Rampage - A massive HW calling out a MW, nice one tough guy. That uppercut he gave himself to the head must have done some serious damage. What a ball bag! Phone Post

6'9 249

maxbrothersinc -

Holy Shit that was awesome Phone Post

James Thompson called him out and he replied with 'why would I fight a bum like you' Phone Post

Not a fan of Bisping, but I would love to see him tune Fury up......

Another boxer trying to stay relevant (or in his case become relevant) by calling out MMA fighters. I hope at some point a fight is made between a MMA fighter who is still in the title chase and a top boxer. I know Randy vs Toney happened but Toney was not looking to fight anymore and Randy was on the verge of retirement. Maybe Dana can get with whoever is Furys manager and they could put something together between him and a mid level HW like Struve or someone like that and the world can see once and for all that boxing is an amazing sport (which I love), but in a fight they don't really stand a chance against a MMA fighter.

If he fought Bisping, you couldn't say that people in England don't know who Bisping is anymore.

Knacker Whacker ko Bisping Phone Post

JROTT - 
maxbrothersinc -

Holy Shit that was awesome Phone Post

That is beyond awesome. True story. It's Legen....wait for it...................dary!

Why do boxers only have the balls to call out fighters in a sport they will get dominated in? I guess mma fighters don't want the idiotic fans to know the truth that mma fighters on their best day, couldnt make it a round in boxing.

The whole boxing vs mma got old years ago. We know what would happen to either fighter if the crossed over.

HenryO -
AllAmericanBoxing - 

6'9 249

Damn I didn't realize he was that tall. Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing - 
HenryO -
AllAmericanBoxing - 

6'9 249

Damn I didn't realize he was that tall. Phone Post

Ya seems you gotta be at least 6'5 to compete at HW these days. Price, Fury, Wilder are all monsters

man meets fate - Why do boxers only have the balls to call out fighters in a sport they will get dominated in? I guess mma fighters don't want the idiotic fans to know the truth that mma fighters on their best day, couldnt make it a round in boxing.

The whole boxing vs mma got old years ago. We know what would happen to either fighter if the crossed over.

Exactly, arguing about who would win in either sport is retarded because everyone knows the result