Tyson fury goes off on Joe Rogan & JBJ

That would be a massive PPV.

Get it done Dana!

1 Like

What is Fury’s history of checking leg kicks?

What is Fury’s history of stopping a single leg?

What is Fury’s history of stopping a blast double?

What is Fury’s history of stopping a trip takedown from clinch?

Zero history?

Yeah, that’s enough.

16 Likes

I FUCKING HATE Jon Jones but he would destroy any boxer in a real fight. Head kick city, front kick blvd, teep to the knee street. Trip takedown to kick in the face.

Eye poke champion 13 years running.

4 Likes

Trip taken for the win. I think Jones plays with him for a few seconds first though. To prove a point

1 Like

What’s Jones history of defending against a table leg to the face? Zero!

I’m guessing Fury has been involved in a scuffle or two and can handle himself fairly well in a street fight. Not saying he dominates but you guys are acting like he’d get steamrolled.

3 Likes

They both likes to party, it can happen at some club

3 Likes

Easier, actually. I don’t see how Tyson defends against any of this

don’t forget headbutts.

6 Likes

Because he would.

11 Likes

Lol anyone thinking Jon doesn’t know how to fight dirty too is retarded.

17 Likes

It always amuses me in these kind of discussions how many MMA fans view this through the lens of a sport and not a real fight.

As well as eye gouging, fish hooking, biting, groin shots you can also upkick as well as kick, knee or stomp a grounded opponent. It’s absolutely nothing like a unified rules fight.

When you take into account that Fury is half a foot taller and 30lbs / 40lbs heavier it’s unlikely to be the one sided fight that they seem to think.

2 Likes

No-one on the thread has said or implied that.

1 Like

It’s been said already - “Fury bites, eye gouges” etc. It’s already implied.

1 Like

Locked in a room, not MMA fight.

3 Likes

Okay okay you’re right, Jon would have to ask someone to unlock the door first.

Thanks for joining in!

1 Like

That isn’t saying or implying that Jones doesn’t know how to fight dirty.

Not true. The old medieval fechtbuchs, which were written to teach people to fight to the death, are full of wrestling moves. They didn’t even bother with striking arts because everyone carried blades. Back when people regularly fought to the death, wrestling was the most important form of unarmed combat.

Also, I’ve seen three fights with legal eye-gouging and biting, and each one of them was won by the superior wrestler. It’s not good to be on bottom when there are no rules.

7 Likes

TF said not a man born could fuck him up

Prime Brock messes him up even worse than JBJ does

IMG_8375

5 Likes
2 Likes

Fury is a bigger man than Jones and Pikeys are very experienced at fighting dirty.

In the fights you saw was there the same discrepancy in height and weight between them as Jones and Fury?

I saw a fight in London once where a Roger Gracie brown belt took on an amateur boxer from the famed Fitzroy Lodge boxing gym.

The Boxer went straight for his face when the brown belt tried to take him down and he released him once he started digging into his eyes.

2 Likes

This is stupid fairy tale level shit.

5 Likes