Tyson Fury retired?

He has tweeted that he has retired and even after his uncle/trainer refuted the claims tweeted again that 1000% he will not fight again.

Rather odd for a guy of his age. I'm sure he will change is mind but can't help thinking this is a David Haye pisstake Phone Post 3.0

He is a basket case. I can believe he means it at the minute

Couldn't care less either way . The guy is an absolute bore to me. I've seen a couple if his fights, and have a very low opinion of his abilities. Gerry Cooney looks like Joe Louis compared to him. He is a big guy fight in an abismal division amongst an even worse era.

Evzey - He has tweeted that he has retired and even after his uncle/trainer refuted the claims tweeted again that 1000% he will not fight again.

Rather odd for a guy of his age. I'm sure he will change is mind but can't help thinking this is a David Haye pisstake Phone Post 3.0

his trainer clarified that he meant retired as in no longer going to do sideshow type of events, like fight guys like haye that turn everything into a spectacle and is only going to fight top guys.