Tyson Fury: Why call Cain?

Funny how this guy calls out Cain a week into his reign, when Junior was there waiting.. May I remind he's the one that said he'd like to fight a Klitschko.. I've said my piece Phone Post

I wish dana would put a matchup together with someone solid like James Thompson , he would show him what mma is all about !
This Tyson fury is deluded if he thinks he can fight an mma world champ and live to tell the tale . Phone Post

So he collect called Cain? That's pretty damn rude Phone Post

It's fantasy .
There is no comparison . Cain and the rest of the top 5 heavyweights on the ufc roster would kill him literally .
Someone needs to put a bout together with a higher level middle of the road fighter who knows the game . Boxing is a sport mma is fighting . Phone Post

James Thompson on the tweets : Phone Post

@JColossus: Sad that I dont no if @Tyson_fury is serious,mental or a troll.Fury UR bad 4boxin and don't deserve the name Tyson which is really sayin sumth Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

FatLoser -
NotJustA12er -  It's fantasy .
There is no comparison . Cain and the rest of the top 5 heavyweights on the ufc roster would kill him literally .
Someone needs to put a bout together with a higher level middle of the road fighter who knows the game . Boxing is a sport mma is fighting . Phone Post

unified rules mma = sport
Fighting is fighting.

Whatever Phone Post

Wu Massacre - at the end of the interview posted in the other thread he says he has trained with and would smash ghita, bojansky, and overeem, in k1, mma, or no rules matches, i think hes trollin

He stupid . I actually want him and Thompson to fight ! Phone Post

NotJustA12er - 
FatLoser -

Fighting is fighting.

Whatever Phone Post

Sitting in a guys guard for 15 minutes= fighting
36 minutes with both guys landing hundreds of punches=Sport

Call it whatever you want, but you are most certainly an idiot

HenryO -
NotJustA12er - 
FatLoser -

Fighting is fighting.

Whatever Phone Post

Sitting in a guys guard for 15 minutes= fighting
36 minutes with both guys landing hundreds of punches=Sport

Call it whatever you want, but you are most certainly an idiot

Large boxing gloves Phone Post

Fuck me . Full size gloves are like a shield , and one dimensional fighting , lol and I'm the retard .
Your fucking deluded Phone Post

Lets get behind a james (rounded veteran)
And petition Dana Lorenzo and joe to make this fight and silence boxing for good !
Would love to see the post fight interview of fury eating his words on the biggest international platform available . Phone Post

NotJustA12er - 

It's fantasy .

I think a british fighter like defries would murder fury,it would be a very interesting seeing fury vs defries dana make it happen

shiznit -

I think a british fighter like defries would murder fury,it would be a very interesting seeing fury vs defries dana make it happen

Does defries want the fight ? Phone Post

NotJustA12er - 

Fuck me . Full size gloves are like a shield , and one dimensional fighting , lol and I'm the retard .

You need to watch more boxing and less MMA.

HenryO -
NotJustA12er -  Fuck me . Full size gloves are like a shield , and one dimensional fighting , lol and I'm the retard .

You need to watch more boxing and less MMA.

Don't be silly , I've watched boxing for over 20 years . Boxing has died since the Benn / Eubank days.
You need to leave this petty argument alone I can't be arsed even replying to you , boxing is fucking boring to me now , you like it fair enough ..... Phone Post

cain is switching to metro,

everyones moving to metro

DamnSevern -

cain is switching to metro,

everyones moving to metro

Lol Phone Post

NotJustA12er - 
shiznit -

Does defries want the fight ? Phone Post

He wouldnt say no