Tyson Griffin vs. Marcus Aurelio @ UFC 86

MMAWeekly is reporting this for July.

Damn, good fight. I think it'll look a lot like Guida/Aurelio though.

Fuckin sweet.

Guess Nate Diaz didn't get the fight he wanted.

Great scoop Brigham!!! Oh wait...another one of your copy and paste jobs. Have you actually ever posted news that you didn't steal?

Golden Boy - Great scoop Brigham!!! Oh wait...another one of your copy and paste jobs. Have you actually ever posted news that you didn't steal?

LOL @ you. It's flattering that you stay tuned to the UG, waiting for every post I make that way, you can go on them and comment as you may. Honestly, it's flattering but, I am not going to sit on your face, I'm not going to let you "rub my love sack", whatever that means, so stop private messaging me.

Oh, and the thought of doing a "Double wammy grandma pooper scooper pissing frenzy" does catch my attnetion but, I'm not going to act like I know what that is.

TTT

I'm not suprised you and Info don't get it. Your are new fans and in no way have done anything other than buy a PPV or a ticket to support this sport. (well, other than rip off news) So here you go...

These sites you rip off get paid by the traffic they genterate. They pay (barley) these reporters to break news and write for their sites so that they in return can get sponsors to help pay the cost to run the site. When you post their work here (even though you credit them) you are hurting them in the pocketbook. I have many friends that have been writing since the sport first started and guess what? They are still trying to find ways to make ends meet. Guys that have been around alot longer than you and your buddy Info. Back in the day (again, back before you and your buddy Info watched TUF and decided to become fans) there was an unwritten rule here. You post a link...not the story to help those who "support the sport."

I don't expect either of you to "get it" and I laugh when you call me bitter. Try having some respect for the guys who bring you the news that you in return steal from them.

GB,

This is a discussion forum for MMA. 

I realize you want to "help the sport"

But if we arent allowed to talk about upcoming MMA fights, then what is the point of even being here?

PS 

Real writers become successful due to the content of their articles, not breaking the next  fight announced for a UFC several months away.  Seriously, remove the sand.

How do writers support the sport? More like the sport supports them.

DW -  GB,
This is a discussion forum for MMA. 
I realize you want to "help the sport"
But if we arent allowed to talk about upcoming MMA fights, then what is the point of even being here?
PS 
 Real writers become successful due to the content of their articles, not breaking the next  fight announced for a UFC several months away.  Seriously, remove the sand.

DW, its your opinion. My opinion is different.

And what apparently you don't get is, this is a discussion forum about MMA.

If I would have made a post saying "Tyson vs. Aurelio at UFC 86!" the next question would be "Source?" in which case I would have done the exact same thing I did above.

The thing is, you won't tell me what I can or can't post is basically what I'm getting at.

You want to rip me for copy and pasting the articles, even though I state the source and i'm cool with all the people's work that I do post, yet, yesterday, I see a thread where you copy and pasted the entire Fedor/Sylvia article from Sherdog.

So, how is that different?

I'm not hear to get into a pissing match with you. I don't give a fuck what you say. You have a right to your opinion and thats fine but, your opinion won't stop me from doing a damn thing.

Have a nice day.

" DW, its your opinion. My opinion is different. "

fair enough

Tomato Can - How do writers support the sport? More like the sport supports them.

I'm not going to argue here. Bottom line is the old school media kept this sport alive. Its all about respect for the guys that helped build this sport.

Also GoldenBoy, don't start to assume you know when I became a fan of this sport. Just because your "join" date is at an earlier time than mine, doesn't mean a damn thing.

Just so you know, this forum isn't the end all, be all for MMA fans. I know quite a few people who have followed the sport a long time and don't know a thing about the UG.

Brigham, I would at least think that a real fan would have respect enough not to take food off the table for the ones that helped build the sport you care about. All trolling aside what I said above is how its works.

Brigham -  Also GoldenBoy, don't start to assume you know when I became a fan of this sport. Just because your "join" date is at an earlier time than mine, doesn't mean a damn thing.
Just so you know, this forum isn't the end all, be all for MMA fans. I know quite a few people who have followed the sport a long time and don't know a thing about the UG.

Then you should have enough repect not to steal other peoples hard work. When you copy and paste you take away from their traffic which in turn....supports those who supports the sport. Thats the bottom line.

Would you please give me some sort of proof that this is taking food off of someone's table?

Proof? What part of what I already posted do you not get?

Haole - 

Brigham,

Like this thread is...A link to the site and a one sentence summary of the basic point of the news piece is respectable, posting these news sites entire newspieces literally takes money out of their pockets.

If you respect the site and the people who break the news, just adjust your future C&P threads.

While I usually hate your posts, this was a good one. I am curious of something. If you or GoldenBoy or anyone else had a fucking problem, why didn't you just say so instead of making under-handed remarks that made you look like a cranky bitch?

But point well taken.

Haole - 

I think you are a douche for other reasons, not for C&P jobs, lol, on this thread I just was trying to explain what (MMA legend) GB was saying from another perspective

Your Fedor/Sylvia thread is an example of just flat out ripping someobodies shit off, you saw 'I credited them' but that credit means nothing to them/their site - a hit does

post the specific news to open a discussion and then a link to the site for those who want to read more

For your information your "MMA Legend" GoldenBoy did the exact same thing.