Tyson Griffin vs. Marcus Aurelio @ UFC 86

LOL @ Golden Boy getting upset over Brigham posting a story about MMA on an MMA discussion board.

Shut the fuck up you whiney, pedantic prick.

I'm going to take a different approach - and I do write professionally for an online media source.

I think this kind of citation is fine, potentially actually advantageous. The people who frequent MMAWeekly will have seen this news regardless of anyone posting the link somewhere.

However, providing the info with a citation may actually drive more traffic to the website. People may be interested if they have any further details in their story than the one line.

That said, this is a forum and news is going to be posted. That's reality. The best way for everyone for this to occur is to post the tidbit of relevant info WITH a link to the full article. That way everyone wins.

freeufc4life99 - You have done nothing wrong brigham no need for explanation your a valuable asset to the ug...

LMAO, I don't know about valuable but, I'm not going to let someone like GB or Haole hinder what I do LoL. This place keeps me occupied during work so, I will do as I please.

Golden Boy, wtf are you talking about, he didn't rip anything off, if anything he made me go to the mmaweekly site and check it out, How the fuck do you suppose we gather information and discuss it here if we can't take what we see from MMA websites.

Well, glad to see others hard work occupies you at work. As bitter as I may come across to some...this sport has paid for my home, 3 cars and a hell of alot of beer. I've have been to every major event and not once had to pay for a hotel room, food...let alone a ticket. I get the news most of you get three weeks before Brigham has a chance to rip it off and at the end of the day I have a ton of great exeriences in this sport that many of you would be lucky to read about.

Like the time I pulled a guy out of a trash can...and only a few weeks later he became a UFC champion. Or the time I was in Palm Springs California and made 3k managing a complete moron who decided not to fight after Jesus told him not too. Watching the KOTC talk a homeless kid into fighting in the main event for $300.00. Between promoting, to the time I headlined an event in Japan.......

Yeah, I'm bitter.

GoldenBoy, I private messaged you. Let's carry on this conversation that way instead of taking away from a thread about a GREAT fight. Look forward to seeing your response.

Again, I am just doing what I thought people wanted to see and that was articles about MMA. Apparently, I was wrong with the way I was going about doing it and from now on, I will just post a link with comments. Constructive criticism is always good.

Tyson by DEC

Brigham -  GoldenBoy, I private messaged you. Let's carry on this conversation that way instead of taking away from a thread about a GREAT fight. Look forward to seeing your response.
 Again, I am just doing what I thought people wanted to see and that was articles about MMA. Apparently, I was wrong with the way I was going about doing it and from now on, I will just post a link with comments. Constructive criticism is always good.

I will IM you later today. I am going to the titty bar to enjoy a $5 all you can eat steak buffet.

"I will IM you later today. I am going to the titty bar to enjoy a $5 all you can eat steak buffet. "

LOL, I can't argue with that. LoL, eat prime rib for me! LoL

Golden Boy, shut the fuck you faygot. Most people on this forum only come here for news, most don't scour the internet for MMA related articles. So if people don't read posts like Brighams here, they won't at all. If anything, Brigham is doing a service by posting their info here, he is giving their site publicity.

Tyson by LnP.

LoL, i didn't see your post but, CREDIT TO CRE DAMN IT!!!

LOL, lay off GoldenBoy. Dude is just looking out for his buddies and what not and I have no problem with that.

But, back to the discussion at hand, this is gonna' be an awesome fight. Hopefully it's on the broadcasted card!

Insult of a match up, LoL, Cre, you're awesome.

Tyson is going to dominate him.

Awesome matchup.

Good fight but was hoping for Diaz vs Griffin grudge match.