Tyson on Huffington Post about Trump

ttt

If I had a time machine and I could take someone with me. I would take Tyson and have him have a sit down dinner with his self on his 20's. That dinner could change that man's history.

BruteDion - If I had a time machine and I could take someone with me. I would take Tyson and have him have a sit down dinner with his self on his 20's. That dinner could change that man's history.
So true Phone Post 3.0

That gay little beaner needed Mike to 'berbick' him Phone Post 3.0

4 later Phone Post 3.0

I like Mike but come the fuck on
I'm not taking political advice from him.
Trump is far from an everyday average guy
Of course he supports him they have history and Hillary is a monster. Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - Cliff notes? Phone Post 3.0

he would endorse trump.

BruteDion - If I had a time machine and I could take someone with me. I would take Tyson and have him have a sit down dinner with his self on his 20's. That dinner could change that man's history.
I think you're giving 20 yo Tyson too much credit. Doubt he would have listened to anyone (including his future self) Phone Post 3.0

EasyTapper - 
I think you're giving 20 yo Tyson too much credit. Doubt he would have listened to anyone (including his future self) Phone Post 3.0

no he absolutely wouldnt

Searchinghappy - I like Mike but come the fuck on
I'm not taking political advice from him.
Trump is far from an everyday average guy
Of course he supports him they have history and Hillary is a monster. Phone Post 3.0
What does Ja Rule think? Phone Post 3.0