U.C.S July 30th, Ellsworth, WI

ELLSWORTH, WI HOLDS THROWDOWN @ THE T-BAR.
15 EXCITING FIGHTS WITH UCS 170#,HEAVYWEIGHT TITLES ON THE LINE. CORY HARDCORE WALMSLY VS. KARL "the punisher KNOTHE. (heavy weight title)

JED "THE JIZZLE" DENO vs. VERN JEFFERSON (170# TITLE)
JAMI "THE JACK" KLAIR VS JASON MILLER

TEAM CRAZY: TOM SPEER,JEREMY ELESIUS,CHRIS BARDEN,JED DENO
TEAM BISON: CORY WALMSLY, BRETT HART
KARL "THE PUNISHER" KNOTHE
U OF M WRESTLING, AND WORLD TEAM WRESTLER WILLY HOLST
SHROME BLACHER
GRACIE JIU JITSU OF MINNESOTAS PERRY OLSEN HAS GRUDGE MATCH WITH OLD TRAINING PATRTNER CHAD BOMMERICH
CAEL JENSEN, {SAID TO BE THE BEST WRESTLER TO COME OUT OF WI,} VS. NEWCOMER AND RISING STAR TYLER WOLD
BRUTAL BRIAN CHILDS VS. CHRIS TOMATO CAN CLARK
ROCHESTER SUPERSTAR PRO BOXER AARON VOLD MAKES HIS MMA DEBUT.
U OF M WRESTLER NICK LENTZ, MAKES HIS UCS DEBUT.

FIGHTS START AT 4PM SHARP.
INFO: 651 214 3046 JAMI KLAIR

what day

TTT for a great show!!

SAT JULY 30TH...(THREAD TITLE)

TTT

CHAD, U AND JJ COMIN?

this is bad...there is also a show going on that same night in Marshfield,WIsconsin. Bad planning by promoters. Need to keep in touch on these things.

this is not bad!
all tickets are being sold to red wing and rochester community based fighters. probably have 150 local ellsworth wi, people at the show, who would not think of driving to a show in marshfield. i know what shows draw from where, and if theyd interact with another show, i would too know that. we know not to throw shows in or around other shows, and if something like that was unavoidable, then promoters should talk. any other concerns feel free to call my phone before u make a opininon based judgement about my show or any other for that matter, before hitting the ug with a post. 651 214 3046 Jami Klair

wasnt slandering you. dont even know where Ellsworth,Wi is. Just it can get complicated if two MMA shows are going on near the same area of the state. I dont think Ellsworth is in the southern or eastern part of the state to my knowledge. Marshfield is northwest of the state of WI. I am not saying this as a slame against your show for the record. The more shows in Wi the better for MMA spreading.

its all good. just want to let u know i do my research on all fights in advance so this doesnt happen. im in total aggreance(sp) with that idea. in fact it shuld be know as an unwritten rule in mma between promoters. my phone is always welcoming to this type of organization...

where you guys located anyways? How many shows a year do you guys do?

do shows in rochester mn, red wing mn, lacrosse, wi, hager city, wi;
run about 12 shows a year
july 30th ellsworth, wi
aug 12 chatfield, mn
sept 10 rochester, mn
oct 8 lacrosse, wi
nov 19 rochester, mn

Contact me about the show in lacrosse i live there bandauskasj@yahoo.com

ttt

Results, anyone