U ever do weird unexplainable things as a kid?

When my cousin was a boy he came over my house and peed in all our vases. My mom was mad. Why would someone do that? 

One day my mom was in the middle of signing for a package on our front porch and I just started taking a piss right in front of the delivery guy. Probably freaked him out. Can't explain why I just didn't go to the bathroom.

Used to love peeing in the laundry dry room floor drain. Don't know why but I would bypass the bathroom and walk all the way down stairs just to do it.

Touched wieners with OP at summer camp

I'd run out into the forest and drink rainwater that had collected in puddles. Dunno why, I guess it tasted better?

Is your cousin a girl now?

Pics?

I used to travel mentally to the astral plane in my sleep. It's a dark realm filled with the tortured souls of the dead. A place not meant for the living. I was unafraid because I thoight they were dreams. The entities there would often try to get inside my physical body because they crave life; the chance to live again.

Soup Nazi - I used to travel mentally to the astral plane in my sleep. It's a dark realm filled with the tortured souls of the dead. A place not meant for the living. I was unafraid because I thoight they were dreams. The entities there would often try to get inside my physical body because they crave life; the chance to live again.
I too, have been to this dream world you speak of. Upon arriving a blasphemous woman with no face and a girthy, strange looking penis showed me sights I will never forget.

Peeing is a theme here...

I used to pee in my closet as a very young kid.

I used to pee in the floor drain by the washing machine as a kid/young adult.

I used to pee on this one specific Hasta plant at my parents house. In fact all the kids/friends did when we'd hang out in the garage. After about 20 years... this fucking plant is the size of a VW bug. Totally dwarfs the other Hastas right next to it.

I would also catch lightning bugs ina tupperware and just leave them to die.

I killed a lot of frogs and a few turtles, I think my mom thought I was gonna be a serial killer.

I think I remember peeing in a flower pot as a kid. Dunno why.

I was probably like 6 - 8 years old, and my best bud was super gullible. One day, I decided it would be funny to convince him that I somehow got transformed into a human gorilla. I squat down and put my hands on the ground and started hopping around everywhere grunting and making monkey noises and shit. My friend looked terrified. To seal the deal, I decided to pick up a rock in the dirt. It had spiderwebs and shit all over it. I only meant to pretend-lick it, but I accidently really licked the entire bottom of the spiderweb infested rock. I looked up at my buddy and he was about 50 yards away sprinting back home screaming lol.

Ran back to his house cause I honestly freaked myself out from licking that rock. When I got there, he wouldn't answer the door lol. I had to yell at him from outside that I was just fucking with him and to let me in. He finally cracked the door open and poked his head out with tears in his eyes. Dude was legit crying and having a panick attack thinking I was some sort of monster hahahaha. Good times. Kids do some weird shit.

A friend of mine took a shit in the air conditioning vent inthe floor of his living room when we were in 6th grade. Not sure if he did it because he knew we would all laugh or he secretly hated his family.

Ted Mosby Architect - When I was a little kid, Idk maybe 7 or 8, I kinda had this problem. And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8 percent of kids do it. For some reason, I don't know why. I would just kinda...well I'd sit around all day... and draw pictures of dicks. Like man dicks. I'd just sit there hours on end drawing dicks. I didn't know what it was. I couldn't touch the pen to the paper without drawing the shape of a penis. It's really fucked up. Here I am. A little kid. And I can't stop drawing dicks to save my own life. Now I was very secretive about this whole dick operation. Even I thought I was fucking crazy. Imagine what everyone else would think? So I would stash all my dick drawings in this Ghostbusters lunchbox that I had. So one day, I'm finishing up this real big, veiny, triumphant bastard, all of a sudden...a girl in my class knocks over my lunchbox and sees the dick drawings so she starts crying, she flips out. Then she rats me out to the principal. He finds this Ghostbusters lunchbox dick treasure chest and he fucking flips out.

He calls in my parents. Turns out this principal is a religious fanatic, and he thinks I'm possessed by some sort of dick devil. My parents go make me see some therapist, and he's asking me all these dick questions. They literally stopped me from eating foods that were shaped like dicks. No hot dogs, no popsicles... You know how many foods are shaped like dicks? The best kinds.
Hahaha fucking love that movie

Some family friends came to visit and they had 2 daughters older than me and my brother that we knew when we were toddlers but hadn't seen since.  We took them into the woods behind our neighborhood and ditched them.  They were lost for a couple hours and incredibly upset.  Me and my bro got in deep shit for that one. We were probably 8-10 yrs old, def old enough to know how wrong it was and how punished we would get. No idea why we did it.