U of A answer for the next couple semesters

My daughter is at the University of Arizona. They've been out of school since maybe March if not sooner. Started doing everything online to finish the year. 

Now they've come to this conclusion. The next semester will start as normal, students will physically go to However, after Thanksgiving all will be online again for the remainder. They worry that the students will bring the covid to the campus after traveling all over the country/world for the Thanksgiving break. 

Going to need bikini pics before I can formulate an opinion.

5 Likes

They need an excuse to charge students for a subpar education. If they went all school year online a lot of schools would be forced to close

AnthonyWeiner - Going to need bikini pics before I can formulate an opinion.

Ew

cycklops -

My daughter is at the University of Arizona. They've been out of school since maybe March if not sooner. Started doing everything online to finish the year. 

Now they've come to this conclusion. The next semester will start as normal, students will physically go to However, after Thanksgiving all will be online again for the remainder. They worry that the students will bring the covid to the campus after traveling all over the country/world for the Thanksgiving break. 

Wouldn't it be just as likely that the students all bring it back with them when they return at the start of the semester? 

baj54 -

They need an excuse to charge students for a subpar education. If they went all school year online a lot of schools would be forced to close

That's ONE complaint out of this. Paying full price for brick and mortar but getting that University of Phoenix education. 

Diabeetus -
cycklops -

Wouldn't it be just as likely that the students all bring it back with them when they return at the start of the semester? 

THATS the argument. I was just hoping you guys would pick up on the fuckery with their line of thought. Or maybe there's something I'm missing. 

But they've been away from the campus for a couple months now. Apparently no one traveled anywhere during that time. 

Yeah, it’s called “through football season”

cycklops -
Diabeetus -
cycklops -

THATS the argument. I was just hoping you guys would pick up on the fuckery with their line of thought. Or maybe there's something I'm missing. 

But they've been away from the campus for a couple months now. Apparently no one traveled anywhere during that time. 

Yeah their plan doesn't make much sense to me. And even if people didn't travel I'm sure the students are from all around the country/world anyway.

Alienware -

Yeah, it’s called “through football season”

It's Arizona....their season is already over.

cycklops - 
AnthonyWeiner - Going to need bikini pics before I can formulate an opinion.

Ew

Oh man. Called your wife "mediocre pussy" last night. Now decribing your daughter as "ew." You don't have high opinions of your family.

cycklops - 
baj54 -

That's ONE complaint out of this. Paying full price for brick and mortar but getting that University of Phoenix education. 

Bro, it's University of Arizona. You've been paying for that University of Phoenix education.

Yeah, that school is about $50K a semester, right? They should be reducing costs while the kids are online. They’re not getting the benefits of that in-person networking that 50k a semester is supposed to help develop. The local university in Vegas will only have half of its in person and we’re still paying full price; it’s a rip-off.

Unlike you, I actually love my daughter and sent her to nau. Tuxon, where you send red headed stepchildren.

joesonshuevos -

Unlike you, I actually love my daughter and sent her to nau. Tuxon, where you send red headed stepchildren.

She looked at NAU and liked it. She opted to go UofA in order to stay home (which she moved out within first semester). Between scholarships etc she pays about $4k a year. 

emu67 -

Yeah, that school is about $50K a semester, right? They should be reducing costs while the kids are online. They’re not getting the benefits of that in-person networking that 50k a semester is supposed to help develop. The local university in Vegas will only have half of its in person and we’re still paying full price; it’s a rip-off.

It's not that high but I know what you're saying 

But visiting days, cuz I'm selfish, are so much better at the Flagstaff breweries than the hot dog stands. If I knock up another dame, I'm sending the product to sdsu.

joesonshuevos - But visiting days, cuz I'm selfish, are so much better at the Flagstaff breweries than the hot dog stands. If I knock up another dame, I'm sending the product to sdsu.

Yea there's no doubt The TUC can hang with Flagstaff when it comes to that stuff. We love it here though

joesonshuevos - 

NAU is for granola eating hippies. Bear Down.

Ruprecht -
joesonshuevos - 

NAU is for granola eating hippies. Bear Down.

BEAR DOWN