U Prefer Organic or AI Partner?

if Artificial Intelligence was now at the humanoid level and as available as the average smart-phone would you prefer to have a Organic human partner or a AI partner?  

AI Realdoll

if  a man could enjoy the companionship of an AI partner which was developed to match his physical preferences and emtional/intellectual compatibility then why would he even choose an Organic humanoid partner which has high statstical probability to cause him misery and financial ruin?

"but reproduction and offspring"-----

what % of the OG has a good relationship with their family?  The statistical data seems to imply that there is a high-probability that family relations will not turn out as expected and there is higher probability result of misery than the imagined fulfillment.

karasu -

if  a man could enjoy the companionship of an AI partner which was developed to match his physical preferences and emtional/intellectual compatibility then why would he even choose an Organic humanoid partner which has high statstical probability to cause him misery and financial ruin?

"but reproduction and offspring"-----

what % of the OG has a good relationship with their family?  The statistical data seems to imply that there is a high-probability that family relations will not turn out as expected and there is higher probability result of misery than the imagined fulfillment.

Karasu confirmed for Vulcan ? 

Does AI stand for Anal Insertion? If so, that's my choice ;)

Life would be come too comfortable. A comfortable life leads to boredom and lack of growth. We need problems and hurdles to become better versions of ourselves. 

Ill take a crazy bitch over a lifeless machine. 

GayBred -

Life would be come too comfortable. A comfortable life leads to boredom and lack of growth. We need problems and hurdles to become better versions of ourselves. 

Ill take a crazy bitch over a lifeless machine. 

I don't believe that misery always inspires prosperity.  In fact it probably inspires more misery more often than how it inspires prosperity.  

I believe more in self-discipline.  If a person has a good self-discpline and is without misery then he will be even more prosperous in his endeavors

how many examples of powerful men in history have been sabotaged by the misery of his female relations?

Your lower class upbringing is starting to show in your posts lately. To think ai can compete with proper breeding from a high standing female is very low brow even for a struggling social climber of your lowly status .

I don't know, but I do know that AI real dolls will result in women worldwide "shaping up or getting shipped out".

fastnotch331 - Your lower class upbringing is starting to show in your posts lately. To think ai can compete with proper breeding from a high standing female is very low brow even for a struggling social climber of your lowly status .

my posts are a refuge in higher-intellectual discussion which transcends low-born position for those of high-born character and ambition to improve his catagory