U.S. Finally Admits It: Jamal Khashoggi’s Murder

I agree, those Asians and Indians are the best and smartest.

What’s impressive is how 2 Black girls, unfortunately cursed being born black, overcame the handicap of being born with low IQ - a genetic predisposition of every member of her race. Yet they were able to show the world that they were actually smarter than those who are genetically predisposed to be smarter than them.

Very impressive indeed.

Wrong.
Biden is just letting china steal out tech sector

They would both torture and murder your ass while having dinner.

you think China … the country that gave hunter $B to invest? wanted Trump (the one who put tariffs on china remember ) instead of Joe?

you think Russia wants Trump - the man who sanctioned Russia and forced nato allies to pay more for defence - in office or Biden who just authorised a russian pipeline?

what about Iran?

Trump was taking out top Iranian Terrorists and Biden was sending planes of cash

'you tell me who the regimes want to see in office lol

Yep, Q told me the same thing.

The sanction on Russia was bi-partisan. Trump fought against sanctioning Russia. He even threatened to veto the sanction, but it was bi-partisan and enjoyed a veto proof majority. Trump had no choice, but to sign it. Even after signing it, his administration dragged it’s feet in implementing it. Foe some reason, Trump loves Russia. He has an inexplicable obsequious deference to Putin.

Biden calls Putin a murderer, a killer and a thug. When Trump was asked if Putin was a killer, Trump answered by saying: “The United States kills people.”

Funny that the same Congres later eased the sanctions lol

Indeed, some of the toughest sanctions in years have fallen on Russia’s elite under the Trump administration. Sanctions imposed over Russia’s invasion of Crimea in 2014 have not been lifted, Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine — something Barack Obama did not do — and he has ordered missiles fired at Syrian military sites, openly targeting strategic operations and allies of Russia.

check out the article below from NBC of all places

now do china and iran lol

Leaked Kremlin documents reportedly show Putin wanted to sow chaos in the US by supporting Trump. He succeeded.

"Putin and the Russian intelligence services concluded that Trump could be easily manipulated to serve Russia’s strategic goals because he is an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex.” This document concludes, “It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate [Trump’s] election to the post of US president.”

it worked on you lol

I don’t know if it’s legit, because I don’t believe that there would be leaks from Russia, unless it’s strategic and intentional, so I’m viewing this with a bit of skepticism.

Everything in it does accurately reflect everything we know about Trump, Putin and Russia, even if the document is fake.

Most news reporters don’t even believe the document.

Even crowdstrikes Dmitry alperovitch questions it

1 Like

I believe the that document is most likely fake, but the information contained within are accurate.

that uncle is involved in those eastern European ammunitions explosions a couple months ago

the family is like a Kennedy clan in the amount of shit they are into

Y’all know believeit is a pale skinny fag irl.

Another Jamal was murdered? Shocking.

1 Like

LOL @ “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex.”

That’s the disgraced one-term ex-President Donald J. Trump in a nutshell.

Required reading for those who somehow think that MBS and previous rulers were on the same pages…

Saudi official in exile in Canada admits he made at least $385M — and says there’s ‘nothing unusual’ about it

Corruption in every govt but when they get caught…