U.S. officials gave the Taliban a list of names of U.S. citizens, green card holders & Afghan allies

This is baffling.

Unheard of incompetence…

8 Likes

2 Likes

sam brown wtf GIF

1 Like

Something something largest airlift in US history something something

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

I guess submitting to the Taliban and begging for mercy might actually help the Americans get out. I still think the Afghans on the list who worked with the US and their families are as good as tortured/dead.

1 Like

I actually think they will let SOME out… then torture and kill the others left behind. What incompetence!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Harris is one of the biggest and outspoken TDSers around. Glad to see at least he can partially acknowledge a wrong take vs dying on some stupid hill like most lefties do

2 Likes

Fixed

5 Likes

The rest of the media must not know about this. They just comment on how powerful his words are rather than ask about how he sold out our fellow countrymen

Kinda reminds me when Biden gave Russia that list of companies that they must not cyber attack. Here’s a list of people you gotta pinky promise not to kill.

1 Like

it must be pretty terrifying to be an American and realise your leadership is going to find a way to utterly skullfuck you, pretty much whatever you believe in, whoever wins.

hope you get a viable, trustworthy political crew, on both sides, soon. balance. America needs to provide stability or the world is in fucking freefall.

1 Like

Will be funny when the Dems get schlonged at midterms and republicans return the favor of multiple impeachments