U think frank will be here for awhile???

I was wondering if u guys though frank will be fighing for a couple of years. I enjoyed that fight of his with cung showed that he is a man with very little weakness....

I really only saw a couple clips. Frank is tough as hell and everyone knows it. I get that he wants to avoid appearing like he only fights for the win, but c'mon. With his wicked ground skills, why fight ONLY stand-up with a dangerous f***er like Cung Le? Winning still is important, isn't it?

Frank probably thought he could beat him any way he wanted to

Guess not, huh!

Frank knows how to market himself and make money so he will be around for as long as he wants to, IMO.

Cindy

I wish he was a few years younger. His knees are shot and I don't think he has too many fights left. I would have liked to see him fight some legit top 10 guys to see where he really is.

man i hope he sticks around.

I really believe that his knees are gone, otherwise he would've gone to the shoot to get on the ground. His wrestling is a big weakness as well. That being said, he should fight as long as they'll pay him.

that arm wont heal quick

"Frank probably thought he could beat him any way he wanted to."

IMO he was starting to get to Cung standing. If Cung didn't break his arm...

frank was never a good wrestler. Never. He had good subs,good cardio, and ok standup. His standup has gotten pretty good but his wrestling is still weak. If you can wrestle frank is at your mercy to where the fight stays. Cung is the better wrestler and the better standup fighter. These things are clear and Frank did'nt have the takedowns to change it.

I watched that fight for the first time last night. At the end of the third right before the Cung jacked up Franks arm i think he was on the verge of knocking Cung out. It is a shame Frank could not continue because i think he got Cung's timing down and was on the verge of a KO.

They both did a great job.. Cung took some punishment.. if you watch Cung in the post-fight video.. he is swallowing a lot..

I think he got hit in the throat..

I can't even imagine the punishment they both took.. it was a battle..

His hands looked slow, powerful but slow.

Thats
the only thing I see that could get him in trouble continuing to fight

Tons - I watched that fight for the first time last night. At the end of the third right before the Cung jacked up Franks arm i think he was on the verge of knocking Cung out. It is a shame Frank could not continue because i think he got Cung's timing down and was on the verge of a KO.

Really? Hmmm... Frank claims Cung broke his arm in the first round (check out his update video on here). Cung wasn't in any real danger at any point in the fight, nor was Frank.

Cung was absolutely out-pointing Shammy-Lite and, IMO, Frank would have been worse for the wear had the fight continued (w/o the broken arm, of course).

Frank wanted to stand and trade with Cung and he did. The fans got to see a great fight.

Cindy

I think Frank's game plan next time around might include some ground work.

Crazy Zimmerman - I think Frank's game plan next time around might include some ground work.

Hey there, hottie!

Cindy

"Frank knows how to market himself and make money so he will be around for as long as he wants to, IMO.

Cindy"

Cindy is correct

the hardest shots landed in that fight were Frank's knees. Without the broken arm, i have no problem believing that Frank would have KO'd Cung before that fight was over