UCW, Winnipeg, Canada, 2 spots

Good day everyone,

I have 2 spots to fill for our next show June 23rd in Winnipeg, Canada. Looking for opponents for Justin Tavernini at 140- 145 lbs great striker with a decent ground game, and Jordan Mein 18 years old great hands, both of their opponents backed out yesterday. Anyone interested please email me at krzysztof@ultimatecagewars.com. You need a valid passport and a clean record to get into Canada, we also need current blood work with in 6 months of event date, thank you all for your time,

Krzysztof Soszynski

Thats the rules of our Commission. Every province and state is different, some are 30, 60, 90 ,120 days, some are even up to a year. I am just following the rules.

Krzysztof

ttt

ttt

Also looking for a female fighter at 140 lbs to face Sarah Kaufmann, Sarah is 4-0 mma, very tough, probably the best Female fighter in Canada. If interested email me at krzysztof@ultimatecagewars.com

Krzysztof

Is that the card that Jason Tatlow and Bob Keleman are fighting on?

Jason Tatlow and Bob Kelemann fought for us back in April, Jason is coming back for this show, Bob is not.

Krzysztof

Ahh yeah I get beat up by those guys on a regular basis. Who is Jasons opponent? He has been kicking ass since he stopped working the riggs and came back to mma.

Jason's opponent is Rocky Johnson from Denver, tough fighter, should be a great fight.

Krzysztof

TTT for UCW

ttt

we book a few more of my fighters and it might just be a UCW vs. ROF event.. lol.

ttt

ttt

I'll fight... But I'm 205 pounds...

I do know a couple of 140-160 pound fighters, but they have a fight coming up in a week...

ttt

ttt for Canadian mma.

ttt for UCW...an excellent event

ttt for Krzysztof and the UCW. Good people, good show, usually a big crowd, nice venue, they take good care of the fighter, and Winnipeg is a nice city.

Respectfully:

Fred

ttt