UDP,ICMP,TCP AKA PINGED LIKE CRAZY

Out of nowhere i'm getting pinged like crazy on my Zone Alarm,UDP,ICMP,TCP every minute or so.

I just ignored the pop up and ran Adaware,Spybot and Norton Antivirus and could not find anything.

Its weird cause ive had my computer for over a year with Cable and Zonealarm and have never been pinged and all of a sudden its blowing up.

Could their be a Trojan on my computer that i haven't found or is the RIAA coming after me for all the songs ive downloaded:)

anyone

Its normal...

So why is it happening all of a sudden

Could be a lot of different reasons.

Did you change your file-sharing app. lately????

I get pinged about every 3 seconds for the last 2-3 years, As long as they can't get in you're all right...

Ive been using the same version of Kazzaa Lite K++ for awhile and yes i am a leecher and not a sharer

Your whole subnet may have been scanned...particularly if you're in the 24. or 66. ghettoes...

" Ive been using the same version of Kazzaa Lite K++ for awhile and yes i am a leecher and not a sharer"

Then you deserve to get fucked with...

Toki whats that mean?

I'm getting pinged by my own provider,various websites,
and unknown ip's

OrigJoker- Ive shared more music than i have ever downloaded for sure so i paid my dues so to speak.

After this whole RIAA BS and me getting pinged all the time i stopped sharing

As long as you don't share a shitload of files your OK, I try to keep it to a couple hundred or so at one time...

Your firewall should keep them out anyway so I wouldn't worry too much...