UFC 1 Rules: Who would the champions be today?

If the rules from UFC 1 were in effect today who would the champions be of each weight class?

Still the same, but wrestlers would have an even better advantage with the headbutts.

Nick Diaz. ww champ if there was no time limit..

I was thinking Nick Diaz would be champion too.  If fighters had to finish and there was no limit.

and you know I'm thinking about it and I think that's the only division that would possibly change the talent and cardio of the other champs would keep them elite.

I don't think Jon Jones would be a champion.  He was gassing out in a fight he was dominating.

Fedor

Rich Franklin. Undisputed p4p

The Diet Butcher - Still the same, but wrestlers would have an even better advantage with the headbutts.

Bullshit. Headbutts are such a myth as to their effectiveness. Go look up how many fights were finished by headbutts. Phone Post

Jon Fitch fights would go on forever with no time limit.

FYI, there were no weight classes in UFC 1, so there would be no WW or any other weight class champ, just 1 champ over all.

Mark Coleman :)

damaebushi -  FYI, there were no weight classes in UFC 1, so there would be no WW or any other weight class champ, just 1 champ over all.

Okay then, Fedor.

Don Brodka -  I don't think Jon Jones would be a champion.  He was gassing out in a fight he was dominating.

You're not talking about the title are you?

cheik kongo obviously Phone Post

CTHULU - No time limits?

HW - Cain Velasquez
LHW - Forrest Griffin
MW - Anderson Silva
WW - Nick Diaz
LW - Clay Guida

No weight classes either. Phone Post

Jardine

Let's just say for the sake of argument that there are weight classes.

the biggest guys always wins in true nhb fights!, so i would safely say Kimbo Slice