UFC 100 ppv should be 4 hours

Considering the historical significance of this event I think Zuffa should hold their first 4 hour long ppv. If affliction can do it why not UFC? This will also give us the chance to see Mark "The Hammer" Coleman beat Bonnar to start his way towards a LHW title shot.

Why is it that every Coleman troll signed up in May/09?
You guys work together or what?

QueenEstherDidMeDirty - Why is it that every Coleman troll signed up in May/09?
You guys work together or what?

are you against a four hour long UFC PPV?

I like Coleman.

Of course it should be, but that would set a precedent for future evnts and you know UFC wont do that without charging more money.

it should be 4 hours for Jon Jones not Coleman. Though both should be shown on a 4 hour ppv

4 hours is very long.

CRBMoney14 - it should be 4 hours for Jon Jones not Coleman. Though both should be shown on a 4 hour ppv

good point I want to see both fights. Coleman and Jones are both very relevant in the LHW division. I don't know why Zuffa are burying them on the undercard.

It should be four hours so we can see Dollaway vs Lawlor and Grice vs Gugerty.  Not Coleman or Jones.

sense - Considering the historical significance of this event I think Zuffa should hold their first 4 hour long ppv. If affliction can do it why not UFC? This will also give us the chance to see Mark "The Hammer" Coleman beat Bonnar to start his way towards a LHW title shot.

Yeah lets show up a washed up past his prime(great in his hayday) fighter and a guy who just got tossed around in every sense of the word, instead of the man who just tossed Bonnar around

it blows my mind that the so called hardcore fans don't want to see the beating that Mark "The Hammer" Coleman is going to lay down on Bonnar. If Dana really cared about the fans he would make this a 4 hour ppv or show the prelims from this monumental event on spike or ufc.com live and free

An extra hour of movie commercials?

LOL at coleman and his trolls.

Would like to see the Jon Jones fight. Maybe Lawlor v. Dolloway mainly to see if CB gets destroyed or phantom taps....again.

gage949 - mark coleman lived in the 90s
got old in the early 2000s
and died in 2007

what we are seeing now are the remains of a dead man wondering around the cage.

mark coleman is a legend.
but not a contender.

Daddy's OKAY!

Um, there is no chance in hell that Coleman can beat Bonnar. Not a one. Nothing. Bet the fucking house on it. DID YOU SEE COLEMAN IN HIS LAST FIGHT? HE GASSED IN 3 MINUTES!!!! BONNAR WON'T GAS IN 3 MINUTES!!!! AND HE AIN'T GOING TO K.O. OR SUBMIT HIM, EITHER!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU COLEMAN FANS ON?!?!?!?!?!?!?

UFC 10 was a long time ago.

I'm sure they would have made it 4 hours, but they probably did a study on something like that and results came back that people don't want to watch for that long.

Or something of that nature.

The Coleman troll angle is stale already.

ttt for a 4 hour PPV and to witness Mark "The Antidote" Coleman unleashing a new level of brutality and violence against Bonnar.