UFC 100 ppv should be 4 hours

If they wouldn't piss away so much time in between each fight, they would have PLENTY of time to show more fights (if not all fights)....Why they choose to continue to do this is waaaay beeeeyond me.

skooter - If they wouldn't piss away so much time in between each fight, they would have PLENTY of time to show more fights (if not all fights)....Why they choose to continue to do this is waaaay beeeeyond me.

I agree it's ridiculous that they put so commercials about their future events and sponsors. I already know the fucking events just give me the fights.

Zuffa is obviously blacking out this fight for a reason. The politicians would probably try to ban the UFC again if they witnessed such a brutal and bloody beating that the antidote is is going to deliver to Bonnar. I just hope Bonnar knows when to tap and there is a competent ref at hand

I really hope Zuffa opens there eyes and makes this a 4 hour PPV or move the Coleman fight to the main card.

QueenEstherDidMeDirty - Why is it that every Coleman troll signed up in May/09?

You guys work together or what?
You can tell there are some posters with multiple screen names on here.

knuckleballs - Um, there is no chance in hell that Coleman can beat Bonnar. Not a one. Nothing. Bet the fucking house on it. DID YOU SEE COLEMAN IN HIS LAST FIGHT? HE GASSED IN 3 MINUTES!!!! BONNAR WON'T GAS IN 3 MINUTES!!!! AND HE AIN'T GOING TO K.O. OR SUBMIT HIM, EITHER!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU COLEMAN FANS ON?!?!?!?!?!?!?

all day every day