UFC 100 Viewing Party- San Jose, CA- OTM Sponsored

Come join us at the downtown Brittania Arms for UFC 100.  Early arrival is suggested.   Hope you all can make it...

Invite Quincy Towe! :-)

LesnarPWNSNog - Will dry humping be allowed?

Romo or no-romo?

ttt for later...

CocoonOfHorror - downtown brit?

Yes sir!

jeez. everytime i see a san jose thread i regret moving.

mmarkrobinson - jeez. everytime i see a san jose thread i regret moving.

I've been pretty lucky over the last 10 years, I've lived 6 in San Diego and 4 in San Jose...  Both cities are great places for mma.  San Diego has hotter women though lol ;)

ttt

ttt

Shoot, I am going to have to pass.  I'm stuck working this weekend in Vegas.

KeithKizer -  Shoot, I am going to have to pass.  I'm stuck working this weekend in Vegas.

Darn Keith, any chance of cancelling that crappy time you'll be having in Vegas and come to good 'ol San Jose?  Haha, have a great weekend buddy!

TTT

TtT

I love San Jose. They have less douche bags than SD imo.

Ive met some of the dudes that Operate, perhaps own the OTM franchise out there. Are you one of them Towe?

Monsters Ball - Towe does Tracy Lee have this one in her list? 

List of UFC 100 Events and Parties

(59) [1049] by tracylee - 1 2 3

Im pretty sure her list is for events going on in Vegas.  If she tried to include every single thing going on in the US I don't think she'd be able to keep up :)  Thanks for looking out though...

TTT

mmarkrobinson - I love San Jose. They have less douche bags than SD imo.

Ive met some of the dudes that Operate, perhaps own the OTM franchise out there. Are you one of them Towe?

No sir, but OTM guys in San Jose are definitely good people.  This event is put on by Dj As-Is and OTM, As-Is is an instructor/coach at AKA and also a badass Dj.  He always puts on a great events and I'm glad to be apart of them.  Hope you can make it!

TTT for TOWE 

TTT for Saturday night at the Brit!