UFC 102 and afterparty pics (PICS)

haha, I know that security guy.

Cool pics thanks!

wow, that woman looks a lot like post-plastic-surgery Chyna.

jkd4200 - damn you had some shitty seats... the sky box is in the bleacher seats?

ho yea, nice tongue ring dork.

wat?   

The luxury suites in the Rose Garden are pretty much in same area (between the upper and lower bowl) as any other NBA sized arena.  

Nice pics Rolamos.....we had 300 level seats but were able to sneak down to 100 level (12 rows from the floor) for the last two fights.    Two of my friends were able to sneak all the way down to Ringside for the entire main card and were basically sitting like 15 feet away from  Dana White.

Wish we woulda went to your afterparty...the chance to drink with Steve Blake and Hendo in the same evening woulda been cool

PittWrestler - haha, I know that security guy.

how?

nice pics...

only on the UG/OG are guys so fixated on what another GUY wears..wtf is the deal with that???

cool pictures man, thanks for sharing

I rolled with him a little bit at his gym, Dell I think? Blue belt with a black gi.

^^thats my gym too..when you coming in again?

^^thats my gym too..when you coming in again?

ttt

sacredhate - wow, that woman looks a lot like post-plastic-surgery Chyna.

oh man

I've never seen a dude with a tongue ring. That has to be the gayest thing i've seen posted on this forum. Why would you post a picture of your mouth wide open with a fucking TONGUE RING?!! You're definitely gay. If you have a wife, you are just waiting to confess to her that you love the cock. Im sorry but this is just plain gay. Other pics were cool tho. Nothing against gay guys but just dont like a guy who plays possum.

All the best to you and your choices. Cheers.

inf0 - I think it's called a bung-ring when a dude has it..

i thought people got tongue rings to improve their BJ performance?

Nice pictures! where did ya get the shiner?

the 2nd pic in the 2nd set of photos looks like a badly romo'd GSP

Short Fuse after an unfortunate short night

how the hell was ed walking?

This thread reveals how many losers are on this forum. Complain about Tongue ring's and what's 'in' and what isn't 'cool' some more.

Damn,

Rolamos backed off this thread like a crawdad.