UFC 102 Goldie-isms

Add yours:

"Leben is really turning up the heat now!" (as Leben tries to step on Rosholt's foot)

During Nog's walk-in: "Nogueira may  only be 33, but he has a LOT of mileage on him."

As Nog gets his hand raised: "Nogueira may have a lot of mileage on him, but he's only 33!"

Rossen in his blog said Goldie referred to Randy and Nog as "legendary legends", but I didn't hear that myself, so would like some confirmation.

"Leg Kick to the Body"

I will say that if he had said Leben is turning up the heat in a voice dripping with sarcasm, it would have been awesome. But I detected no hint of irony.

"its harder to finish the anaconda with the arm in, isn't it Joe"

I like goldie but I wish they would talk about the fight more and how the fighters are setting up a shot or strategy in the fight. Rogan does a bit but leaves a lot of dead air for goldie to start rambling about shit outside of the fight.

"Is there's one thing thats for certain is uncertainty"

Lol he's such an idiot.

Goldberg is terrible.

Bring back Bruce Beck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During the Vera fight, I put the show on mute. It was sickening how they were talking up Vera.

ttt

he is a fucking tool, but a i thought the "jardine's unorthodox staredown" comment was pretty funny.

Bring back Bruce Beck or Ben Perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldberg is terrible

Goldie is a tool, but he's a funny tool who means no harm. UFC ppvs wouldn't be the same without him.

goldie was on fire lastnight. depending on how you look at it he may have been his best or worst performance.

"marce choke"-goldie

I'd rather listen to Florian than have to listen to Goldie again. Just don't bring back mir please!

Damn, I didn't know Nog was 33. I could have sworn he was already 40

"Nogueria is like a bently with 150,000 miles on it. It's got 150,000 miles, but it's still a bently."

ZeroTime - "Nogueria is like a bently with 150,000 miles on it. It's got 150,000 miles, but it's still a bently."

Even worse: didn't he say "a NEW Bently with 150,000 miles on it"?

ChrisHowie -  goldie was on fire lastnight. depending on how you look at it he may have been his best or worst performance.

He is still a Bentley though!

I love goldie and his antics

I fucking love the Goldie / Rogan cocktail that washes down every UFC.  They say some shit, but God they're fun to listen to!

"It's his very first UFC debut Mike!"

"Yes it is Joe."

That was UFC 88 or something.  Look it up.