UFC 102 Goldie-isms

Hollywood Blonde - 
ZeroTime - "Nogueria is like a bently with 150,000 miles on it. It's got 150,000 miles, but it's still a bently."

Even worse: didn't he say "a NEW Bently with 150,000 miles on it"?

lol I think he did say "new"

ChrisHowie -  goldie was on fire lastnight. depending on how you look at it he may have been his best or worst performance.

LOL! I go for best

"Chris Leben is great with the kids Joe"

brand new bentley with 150,000 miles ftw.

Rogan / Goldie FTW!

Fuck the sense talkers.  I just listened to the prelims and they have a ball together.

Joe and Goldie are the best. It wouldn't be the same.

He survived the Marce choke attempt haha

^^ This man speaks the truth.

Marce Choke was hilarious

super chin - brand new bentley with 150,000 miles ftw.

"[Nogueira] is like a new Bently with 150,000 miles on it. It's got 150,000 miles, but it's still a Bently."

Bruce Beck was 100,000 times better than Goldberg

My only gripe is the infamous "IT IS ALL OVER" line. Come on, I know commentators like to develop their own catch phrases, but please throw something else in once in a while.

ttt

Mad Xyientist - "Leg Kick to the Body"

lmao im glad im not the only one who caught that

TheTrollSmasher - 
Mad Xyientist - "Leg Kick to the Body"

lmao im glad im not the only one who caught that

Yeah, I rolled my eyes at that one.

Carl Weathers - He's the type of guy, if he was a baseball player he'd be a grand slam hitter if he was a football player he'd be a quarterback if he was a basketball player he'd be high scoring point guard if he was a golfer he'd be a tiger woods if he was a race car driver he'd be a dale earnhardt only not dead if he was a hockey player he'd be the guy with the A on his jersey if he was a volleyball player

Joe: ok we get it

This was by far his worst bit of commentary ever, no doubt, end of discussion.

"Leben loves kids Joe......."

sharp1 - it was funny when rogan was saying how unfortunate it is that you hit the balls a lot while throwing inside leg kicks, and goldberg suggested that may be it would be better if fighters had balls growing behind them, instead of in front

that would be an even worse design anyone could just come up behind you and have u by the balls and ud be helpless. If men were designed by mike goldberg women would dominate

Mike Goldberg must smoke pot too. He says some of the dumbest shit, like he's literally fucking blown the fuck up. It's insane.

Goldberg: [About Mike Russow] He weighed in at 260 so you know he must be more than that now Joe.

Rogan: No I don't think he cut any weight, I think he weighs what he weighed.

Goldberg: I think he is about 262-263 now.

Rogan: laughs disdainfully

Goldberg: awkwardly joins in on the laughter

Rogan: Alright... McCully..

Goldberg: laughs again