UFC 103 GIFs

forums.mmanews.com/general-mma-forum/38169-ufc-103-gifs.html

-Vladimir Matyushenko def. Igor Pokrajac by Unanimous Decision (30-27 on all scorecards).

-Rick Story def. Brian Foster by submission (arm triangle choke) at 1:09 of R2

-Efrain Escudero def. Cole Miller by KO at 3:36, R1.

-Tyson Griffin def. Hermes Franca by TKO at 3:26, R2.

-Josh Koscheck def. Frank Trigg by TKO at 1:25, R1.

-Paul Daley def. Martin Kampmann by TKO at 2:31, R1.

-Vitor Belfort def. Rich Franklin by KO at 3:02, R1.

Strong work as usual. Voted up.

Damn, Trigg got fucked up quick

TTT for smoogy.

Especially liked the double left hook from Daley.

Who is more forminable at the stand-up game at WW than Daley?

I know a lot of attention is going to Ace/Belfort, but Belfort dropped him with legit shots and finished him with a legit shot. But I'm surprised, then again maybe not, that there's no big thread about Trigg getting hit on the back of the head (unless I missed it).

I like both guys, but come on. Trigg got rocked with a wrist/forearm shot to the back of the head, dropped with a flush right, and then got finished in part due to a big punch to the back of the head. There was a huge uproar when GSP lost, but nothing for Trigg..

I'm glad Kos is on the winning track, but that .gif makes me feel bad for Trigg.

doerksenfan - I know a lot of attention is going to Ace/Belfort, but Belfort dropped him with legit shots and finished him with a legit shot. But I'm surprised, then again maybe not, that there's no big thread about Trigg getting hit on the back of the head (unless I missed it).

I like both guys, but come on. Trigg got rocked with a wrist/forearm shot to the back of the head, dropped with a flush right, and then got finished in part due to a big punch to the back of the head. There was a huge uproar when GSP lost, but nothing for Trigg..

I'm glad Kos is on the winning track, but that .gif makes me feel bad for Trigg.

I noticed that too. The fist misses completely and his forearm hits the back of Trigg's neck

Some fine punching displays shown in the above GIFs.
Dale's being my personal fave.

Daley looked awesome. He was the total counter balance to the Credeur/Quarry fight. Once he rocked Martin bad, he stalked him in, and threw careful shots at first. He didn't just rush in throwing bombs.

ttt

doerksenfan - I know a lot of attention is going to Ace/Belfort, but Belfort dropped him with legit shots and finished him with a legit shot. But I'm surprised, then again maybe not, that there's no big thread about Trigg getting hit on the back of the head (unless I missed it).

+1 , vtfu you and smoogy.

I wish they showed Matty's fight at the end of the card, always liked him + solid vet + was a decent performance

Trigg tweeted that after he watched the replay he thought it was a good stoppage.

Yeah! GIF's are so fucking cool!

NOT!

CRE - man Rich was really unfortunate in tht fight, slippery mats..

quit cryin...

RabbiVJ - 
CRE - man Rich was really unfortunate in tht fight, slippery mats..

quit cryin...

He'l just trying to troll... that is what CRE does.

Kisujede -  Trigg tweeted that after he watched the replay he thought it was a good stoppage.

Yeah.. sucks that he's likely retiring on this fight though.

I was just really hoping for a battle, as I really like both fighters. But, like I said, at least it's a good win for Kos.

Thanks for the gifs, smoogy!

Thanks smoogy and VTFU

ttt for later!

smoogy is the MFin' man!

Kansas Comet - 
Who is more forminable at the stand-up game at WW than Daley?

Koscheck is a forminable frate trane!

Some extras from the night