UFC 103 undercard to be televised on Spike TV

RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me - lol should I even go to the show now?

Is there even any point?

I highly doubt that people attend for the undercard. In fact, the crowd is usually sparse during that time. The events sell out quickly anyway.

Slash - 

Is there even any point?

I highly doubt that people attend for the undercard. In fact, the crowd is usually sparse during that time. The events sell out quickly anyway.

This one isn't even close to sold out.  You can still buy tickets on the floor section at the moment.

Awesome!

bam57bam - Dana said the reason they didn't show them b4 is so the people who paid for tickets would have those extra fights as sort of a reward. I guess PBF made Dana change his view on this.

meh.

good justification but more like, it would cost money and take effort.

especially when you consider all the seats are empty whenever an undercard fight does get aired after the main event.

they'll do this once to handle the Mayweather/Marquez issue, draped in some advertising schtick about being "for the fans" and then it'll be gone by 104.

I'm excited about it for sure, but as somebody that's been giving them my money once or twice a month, every month, for years, only to have them tell me to log onto ufc.com and give them more money for fights they choose not to air, it's sort of a long time coming.

smart move

What a great idea! Except the undercard is one of the WORST EVER!

Good shit, they should do this for every show. The best fights are usually on the undercards because you have guys trying to make a name for themselves and most of them guys only get one or 2 chances so it makes for great fights.

lol. CRE is on fuckin fire tonight!

smart

Nice!

I am guessing one of the prelims will get bumped to up. They can use it as a swing bout to fill time.

Haulport - What a great idea! Except the undercard is one of the WORST EVER!

VTFD...STFU...
Also this might actually cause me to buy the PPV when I originally wasnt going to

Competition is a good thing for the fans

First time we get to see the prelims live on tv and people already complaining about jesus

awesome.  commercial free is good too.

RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me - 
Slash - 

Is there even any point?

This one isn't even close to sold out.  You can still buy tickets on the floor section at the moment.

I would still go.

They'll probably only show 4 prelim fights at the most, and this card has a ton of prelim fights that should be really good.

If the 4 fights they show go short, they'll just hype the PPV card.

Wow Dana I never thought that he would follow Afflictions business model. Affliction PPV and HDNET free undercard.

ttt

TTT

Efrain Escudero vs. Cole Miller

I really want to see that fight!