Andre Winner vs. Roli Delgado

Alexander Gustaffson vs. Jared Hamman

Terry Etim vs. Shannon Gugerty

Matt Brown vs. James Wilks

Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang

Dan Hardy vs. Mike Swick

Benefit Thieves!

HUGE night for the "bring back the ramp" advocates

I was waiting for someone to rip Randy's shirt off. Would have completed the trifecta.

Swick's reaction was great though. "The fuck?... YEAH!"

Edit: Wait, is it Vera? I'm pretty fucking sick right now.

that Vera/Randy gif looks like a "fresh fish" prison walk. Fucking absurd........

RAMP!!!!!!!

Reed Rothchild - 
smoogy - HUGE night for the "bring back the ramp" advocates

for sure.......  i am suprise that Randy made it to the ring....  lol

yeah, crazy how close the crowd was, mistake.

Already In Use - LOL @ Randy. He got jacked and looked helpless.

I literally lol at this

lol @ Swick, not sure if he was hyping himself up or roaring in anger over the theft of his hat

Haulport - that Vera/Randy gif looks like a "fresh fish" prison walk. Fucking absurd........

RAMP!!!!!!!

indeed, not safe for the fighters

ttt

good follow up punches by Dre - he made 100% sure the fight was over

thebasher - good follow up punches by Dre - he made 100% sure the fight was over

sarcasm i hope

Someone could of KO'd Randy before he got to the damn cage. What were they thinking

Opinion: Do you think Swick was hyping himself up or really pissed he got his hat took?

RAMP!

why not the ramp?? it would seperate the UFC (huge promotion) and regular house shows.. Shouldn't there be some production value to there shows?? Some sizzle?

FloridaStriker - Someone could of KO'd Randy before he got to the damn cage. What were they thinking

In all seriousness. With that kind of setup, where the crowd is within arms reach. How long do you think it will be until some crazy psycho fan tries to swing on these guys as they walk by. Increase the isle width for the love of god, theres no need for a ramp.

I thought the fighters walked out too close to the fans and nicking the hats is just plain scummy.

TTT

Anyone remember someone in swick's corner changing his hat right after the fight? I wonder if he got his original hat back....

Anyone have a gif from the Dennis Silver fight?