UFC 122 "DONT BLINK.."

Or you'll fall asleep.

This is why the WEC merger sucks. When there was a WEC card you knew you would have a card filled with exciting high pace fights. Now we'll have a few exciting fights (featuring WEC guys) sandwiched in between complete shitfests like we saw tonight.

UFC 122 was terrible.

The Prelims they showed were far more entertaining than the main card :|

agree

saerbarnet - The Prelims they showed were far more entertaining than the main card :|

Agree. Maincard was utter shit.

How many times are you gonna say that? You said it at least twice in the UFC 122 Live Discussion thread. We get it.

sockeye - agree

If they are smart they'll just air all the prelim fights on SPIKE TV

GriffinQ -  How many times are you gonna say that? You said it at least twice in the UFC 122 Live Discussion thread. We get it.

Thanks for the TTT, guy.

An unexciting night of decisions, but that vemola guy was a beast. I'm happy they showed that fight and look forward to seeing him fight again.

I enjoyed the event and look forward to some boxing now. The main event I expected to be more conclusive, but it was still fun to watch.

gooddoc - An unexciting night of decisions, but that vemola guy was a beast. I'm happy they showed that fight and look forward to seeing him fight again.

Yeah Vemola hulk smashing and hulk slamming poor Seth P around the cage was the highlight of the night.

saerbarnet - The Prelims they showed were far more entertaining than the main card :|

UFC 122: Undercard

UFC 121: Burrito

UFC 120: Alright Mate?

there has been 16 decisions and 4 finishes in the past four live main cards

out of those 16 fights the only memorable ones were pretty much Sanchez/Thiago and Sherk/Dunham

thank god the undercard

dennis siver pumped me up! but other than that i'm glad it was free and in the afternoon.