UFC 13 - 38 DVDS ( Dark Ages ) Need a set ?

David@accu - By the way my copies are split and about 700MB per file to give you an idea of how much room they take up.

Do you have the event where Jason Mamoa was high as fuck and gave an interview? That shit has been scrubbed from the internet.

cool hand Ed - 
David@accu - By the way my copies are split and about 700MB per file to give you an idea of how much room they take up.

Do you have the event where Jason Mamoa was high as fuck and gave an interview? That shit has been scrubbed from the internet.

What event I will check right now?

David@accu -
cool hand Ed - 

What event I will check right now?

UFC 132 is what the internet says

Hessian - DAmn! Hey HKP.

HEYYYY H BOMB VTFU

THIS

Do you still need this Ed?

Interested?

Oh, fuck yes!!

1 Like

Cmon Dana

2 Likes

I thought the Dark Ages was in the 20’s.

Does Dana still post around here?! Fucker owes me a DVD set, but I’ll settle for some tickets to the next event instead.

Dana probably would say that people who want DVDs in 2021 are in the dark ages. Subscribe to UFC Fight Pass for life bruhs!

PM me with what your looking for specifically. All events are split into two parts and are about 700mb each. These were obtained legally and I do not charge nor would I accept anything in return. This is simply a favor from one fan to another and only because Dana didn’t keep his word.

Ooooo… I forgot about the pass. Yikes. That changes things a bit. I’m not interested in cheating the UFC out of money they’re rightfully owed even if Dana did promise. If they aren’t on fight pass then I would be ok with doing it. However i’m not going to take money out of other fighters pockets.

i haz a set

IF ANYONE NEEDS A SET, I HAVE ONE I CAN PAY FORWARD…

1 Like

awesome

1 Like

He still doing this?

Dude if you do that’d be great. Please let me know. I’d owe you a huge debt of gratitude