UFC 133: Bada Bingo

KOTN for Sakara, FOTN for both, FOTY for both.

Onward to Victory Sakara Legion.

Mio paisano Jasta no doubt supports Sakara and this thread. Wasn't that walkout Arlovski's song when he was good?

Jorge is a real man and a tough fighter and always brings it. I mean no disrespect to him, but it's back to back Bingos for Rivera

GingerWhinger -  Mio paisano Jasta no doubt supports Sakara and this thread. Wasn't that Arlovski's song?

Absolutely...I never realized that they reference "THE PITBULLLLLL" later in the song, did they write this song for Arlovski?

One of the best MMA entrance songs, right next to Serra coming out to some LI DJ's remix of the Rocky theme.

Sick fight, I'll have to pull for my boy Jorge though.

jjj2121 - 
GingerWhinger -  Mio paisano Jasta no doubt supports Sakara and this thread. Wasn't that Arlovski's song?

Absolutely...I never realized that they reference "THE PITBULLLLLL" later in the song, did they write this song for Arlovski?

I thought it was. I vaguely remember something about how Hatebreed/Jasta/Icepick etc. were somehow involved with Zuffa Records and were doing in house music for UFC fighters around that time. Arlovski is a huge metal/h/c fan so it makes sense

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alessio sakara is officialy the most overated fighted in the ufc Phone Post

kingbisping - Alessio sakara is officialy the most overated fighted in the ufc Phone Post

This post, combined w/ your SN, is the finest of ironings

kingbisping -  Alessio sakara is officialy the most overated fighted in the ufc Phone Post

What's the matter with you? The guy has the best hands in the UFC and maybe all MMA.

Sakara is going to make a statement in this one.

GodSaveTheQueen - Sakara is going to make a statement in this one.

Jorge should learn from the recent past and not resort to any personal attacks about Sakara's wife or he will incur the wrath of a Sakara Roman Vendetta

GingerWhinger - 
kingbisping -  Alessio sakara is officialy the most overated fighted in the ufc Phone Post

What's the matter with you? The guy has the best hands in the UFC and maybe all MMA.

please tell me your  joking... he is from hunger...  and i'm  1/2 wop...

ANDIAMO ALLA VITTORIA!!!!!!!!

Joey O, it kills me when we don't agree, literally kills my betting.

Cugino Supremo is one of the few guys in the sport who throws nice sharp combos with precision. As long as he doesn't get in a sloppy brawl or get clinched up, he's aces. Look at what he did to Irvin.

Happy retirement fight Jorge. At least he will be going out on his shield against a real Gladiatore Romano