UFC 135 tickets

I don't usually do this but something came up and I won't be able to attend UFC 135 this weekend like I planned. Now I have less than a week to try to get rid of my seats.

I have two upper-level tickets for sale. I am willing to part with them both for $150, which is basically exactly what I paid for them, so I wouldn't even be making money off this transaction. This close to fight week, I just want to at least break even.

Send me a message if interested. Thanks.
(I hope I'm not breaking any forum policies with this post lol)

TTT

^thanks for the support rick!

TTT

You are not breaking any policies & I hope that you are able to get rid of them.

TTT

One last TTT for the night.

Nah,I`ll give you another TTT because I got stuck trying to find a buyer before with one of my tickets.Never did find one.

If you still have no luck TC try StubHub. I was in the same boat as you and I managed to sell mine on StubHub. As long as you price your tickets slightly lower than what everybody else is asking for for similar seats, you should be able to get rid of them quickly. I wouldn't recommend putting $150 TC because StubHub commands quite a bit of commission, and chances are people are asking for a lot more than that since it's a pretty big fight. Good luck man.

TTT

i'm new to denver, so i'm trying to find someone to go with me.... if i find someone i will buy the tickets