Ufc 138

Im sure it will be yet another dog shit 3rd rate card but im praying we get at least one big name fighter. Who would my fellow englishmen be happy with who doesnt already have a fight booked? Be realistic as we aint gonna get anyone inside the top 5 of there weight class. Id be happy with a cro cop vs barry rematch Phone Post

I'm sure if Hardy wins next month they will throw him on in the co-main.  But right now that card is woeful.

We come to expect it these days i still go for the atmosphere but we all cant help but feel shafted by the ufc. Its like the uk market is an after thought now. What they dont get is it will never become mainstream like they hope when they feed us a second rate product. Its like canada feeding you the CFL in place of the NFL you wouldnt buy into it would you? Phone Post

Its a free card, so you dont get the top names.

You will have to just deal with it.

kingbisping - We come to expect it these days i still go for the atmosphere but we all cant help but feel shafted by the ufc. Its like the uk market is an after thought now. What they dont get is it will never become mainstream like they hope when they feed us a second rate product. Its like canada feeding you the CFL in place of the NFL you wouldnt buy into it would you? Phone Post

So you are admitting Bisping is second rate?

Everything is based off PPV numbers....and seeing as the time difference puts the fight on at 2 in the afternoon, no one is gonna buy it.  Even if they showed it later, most people will have already seen the results from the internet

Theyre will never be a big card in the UK until the PPV's are gone........sad but true