UFC 139 Facebook prelims

Love the combo of high level wrestling and BJJ....with G&P sprinkled in!

I'm not a fan of the stoppage, but regardless, there's no way Bailey wins that fight.

Bailey's forearm may never recover from that beating. ;-)

"Thanks..."

On now..http://www.facebook.com/UFC?sk=app_128953167177144

Cool, I lose 50 dollars to Shamar getting punched in the arm. What a great ref Phone Post

Stoppage was a bit early but Danny looked great. 

dunc - 
OaktownWhiteBoy - 
dunc - i am getting nothing, just a black screen. sad

LOL!! Dude look at my post above the link is there just "like" it and make sure you are logged into your Facebook account, it's easy as hell!!

I am and I liked the page. It gave me the screen with the play button but after i press play, the play circle goes away but nothing actually plays.

Reload the page maybe?  should be working.  Everything you posted seems correct but the video should play.

Not the best stoppage ever, but whatever.  Didnt look like much else was going to happen.

That stoppage was a little bit premature IMO

Damn castillo just called fatboy who couldn't make weight out...

ref warned him to defend himself repeatedly prior to the stoppage.
nothing wrong with that.

Missed the part about the weight, what was said?

Meh, Shamar was turtling up. It might not look all that great but it was the right call.

will we see seth fake tap if brown catches him in a armbar lol

BJJkilla - will we see seth fake tap if brown catches him in a armbar lol

OMG this is that guy?

Shamar lit a fire under Castillo, that'll teach him to fail weight

BS stoppage for SB.  He wasn't hurt and was intelligently defending himself at all times.  I didn't see him eat a clean punch in that whole deal.  The ref kept telling him he had to work and fight back, but thats not necessarily true is it?  You don't have to punch back, just weather the storm.

WAR Immortal!! Phone Post

Morgz - 
dunc - 
OaktownWhiteBoy - 
dunc - i am getting nothing, just a black screen. sad

LOL!! Dude look at my post above the link is there just "like" it and make sure you are logged into your Facebook account, it's easy as hell!!

I am and I liked the page. It gave me the screen with the play button but after i press play, the play circle goes away but nothing actually plays.

Reload the page maybe?  should be working.  Everything you posted seems correct but the video should play.

What browser are you using?

Same thing used to happen to me, until I switched over from Firefox to Google Chrome. Haven't had a problem since.